1 word to describe your day

At work:

Wasteful. A fridge unit went on the blink at work today, causing the stock displayed in it to go marginally over-temperature. The stock was Italian ready-meals (macaroni cheese, lasagnes, etc.), and I was tasked with its disposal.

Because of the difficulty in accessing the empty bins, being located as they were behind a row of full ones, I found that the best method available to me was to hold the lid back with one hand and toss each item in individually with the other. This action became so repetitive that I pondered the risk of developing RSI from it.

There was more than FIVE wheelie bins' worth of perfectly good food to throw away. I'll never know exactly how many bins' worth there was in the final reckoning, because I ran out of space. The remaining three bins were already full.

I was left feeling like I'd commited a heinous criminal act and could only fantasize about how great it would be if a secret video recording of my actions could be leaked in a TV ad for the company I work for.

Wasteful corporate b*stardry.

At home:

Comfy. A new sofa was delivered. 😌

There was more than FIVE wheelie bins' worth of perfectly good food to throw away. I'll never know exactly how many bins' worth there was in the final reckoning, because I ran out of space. The remaining three bins were already full.
You weren't tempted to wheel one of those bins home and eat for free for the next month?

At work:

Wasteful. A fridge unit went on the blink at work today, causing the stock displayed in it to go marginally over-temperature. The stock was Italian ready-meals (macaroni cheese, lasagnes, etc.), and I was tasked with its disposal.

Because of the difficulty in accessing the empty bins, being located as they were behind a row of full ones, I found that the best method available to me was to hold the lid back with one hand and toss each item in individually with the other. This action became so repetitive that I pondered the risk of developing RSI from it.

I was left feeling like I'd commited a heinous criminal act and could only fantasize about how great it would be if a secret video recording of my actions could be leaked in a TV ad for the company I work for.

Wasteful corporate b*stardry.

At home:

Comfy. A new sofa was delivered. 😌

I don't like wasting food much either like I don't eat my crusts on bought sandwiches cuz they're too dry and I'd choke on them and every time I feel a bit sad about it "RIP crusts u were too good dry for this cruel world of moisture and hydration needs." ;-; Also oooh new sofa :)

No.

... (comment). 😏

XD Just like corporate wheelie bin used to make! :D

I'm fine - thanks for your concern. It's my reaction to the sad news of Kentaro Miura.

It did occur to me that it might be related to that as he is an industry legend with no doubt many fans on these very forums. I'm a bit sad about it too though I never actually read the Berserk manga but the 90s TV anime was gold. Glad nothing bad has personally happened to you.

My day was backpackeriffic :)

It did occur to me that it might be related to that as he is an industry legend with no doubt many fans on these very forums. I'm a bit sad about it too though I never actually read the Berserk manga but the 90s TV anime was gold. Glad nothing bad has personally happened to you.

My day was backpackeriffic :)
I saw the picture of your backpack - it's stunning. It put a smile on my face :D

Back