1000 things movies taught us

ayase

State Alchemist
180. After defeating your opponent, make absolutely sure they're dead and unable to return in the sequel.

181. If you neglected to make sure they were dead, don't act so surprised when they do turn up in the sequel.

BlackWolf

Godhand
182 Martial Arts tournaments normally determine the fate of the world or at the very least make you look good in front of the girl.

183 If its an anime adaption it will fail.

Genkina Hito

映画男!!!
AUKN Staff
185. If you get caught up in some word-based viral outbreak that causes zombification, try and forget the meanings of every word in the English language or mix them up.

186. Or just hide in an attic.

Genkina Hito

映画男!!!
AUKN Staff
186. When you have to recite a spell to obtain the necronomicon, just mumbling the words is not enough.

Clatu, Verata, Nictu

Genkina Hito

映画男!!!
AUKN Staff
189. If you're homeless and hearing voices in your head, you are not mad, just gifted with extreme esp.

Now. Make. Heads. Burst.

Genkina Hito

映画男!!!
AUKN Staff
194.Do you want a clean shopping experience? Mexico City has the cleanest malls in the world. A cannibal can vomit and die and a cleaning team will just remove him. Simply amazing.

Kurogane

Chuunibyou

Nicholson in the 'Bucket List':

1. Never waste an erection
2. Never pass up a bathroom
3. Never trust a fart

Golden rules to live by, I'm sure! A trilogy of sorts, too.

Genkina Hito

映画男!!!
AUKN Staff
197. Seeing kids' get punched by Robert Downey Jr. is entertainment.

198. The Baron admires a young woman who speaks from the heart.

ayase

State Alchemist
199. If you have a milkshake... and I have a milkshake... and I have a straw, and my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake, I drink your milkshake.

ayase said:
199. If you have a milkshake... and I have a milkshake... and I have a straw, and my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake, I drink your milkshake.
Oooh there's one I should have posted ><, good line!

200. They are the droids you're looking for