2003 UDON Street fighter comic series

ActionMaxen

Brigade Leader
HI all,

I've had these for awhile and i've decided its about time i let someone else enjoy them, they are all in MINT condition having been bought and stored in a backed comic bag in a comic box, i also have quite a few or the very rare cover ones from the start of the series which are usually in the form of alternitive art covers of certain issues.

Limited Edition Power Foil Covers:

Akuma

M Bison

Ken

Chun Li

Guile

Limited Edition Non Foil power Covers (actually less made then the foil versions)

Guile

M Bison

Ken

Guile and Chun Li CEL Cover

Super rare Limit edition Christmas cover x2 (only 500 printed, only avilable by buying one of two out of print limited edition Busts)

Issue 0

Wizard World Convention Exclusive Limited Edition of 3000

Special Edition Normal cover

Canadian Nation Comic Book Expo 2003 cover

Pencil art cover

Pencil art cover foil

Issue 1

Standard Cover A

Standard Cover B

Standard Coer C

Red Foil Cover

Issue 2

Standard Cover A

2x Cover B Gold Foil

Cover C Standard

Cover C Red Foil

Issue 3

Cover A Standard

Cover A Gold Foil

Cover B Standard

Cover B Gold Foil

Issue 4

Cover A Standard

Cover B Standard

Cover B Gold Foil

Issue 5

Cover A Standard

Cover B Standard

Issue 6

Cover A Standard

Cover B Standard

Not really sure what they are worth now as i dont really follow comics anymore but the art is stunning on them. Im open to any sensible offers, and ofcourse can supply pictures to serious buyers. Open to offers for single items or for the whole lot.

Many thanks all

You should look them up on ebay and see what prices they're going for, also I'd say that ebay would be the best place to sell these, especially rare items.

Xelis said:
You should look them up on ebay and see what prices they're going for, also I'd say that ebay would be the best place to sell these, especially rare items.

I don't have a debit or credit card which means i can't sell items on ebay, just buy them :(

I'm interested in the POWER FOILS, do you have a eBay account that I can look at?

EDIT:I must've missed the giant UK next to the Forum registration.

Now pending shipping cost, Iam or may not be interested anymore.. :roll:

I want to purchase an willing to buy Powerfoil comics: #1-Chun Li
#2-Ken

I have lost actions in ebay an searching for dealers
I want to also buy Street Fighter issue 0

please reply to my offer to buy

garry

Back