£10 off anime merchandise ????

xx[chii]xx

Kiznaiver
I was looking through some of my anime dvds and i kept finding these little white squares in the MVM licensed releases, i thought they were just flyers but actually they offer a £10 voucher off anime merchandise ( MVM products i am presuming) and info about future releases if you fill in these five questions.

It seems abit too good to be true really; as now i have about £40 off anime merchandise.

Has anyone ever sent one of these back ???

xx[chii]xx said:
I was looking through some of my anime dvds and i kept finding these little white squares in the MVM licensed releases, i thought they were just flyers but actually they offer a £10 voucher off anime merchandise ( MVM products i am presuming) and info about future releases if you fill in these five questions.

It seems abit too good to be true really; as now i have about £40 off anime merchandise.

Yes, I have.
You get a complete catalogue of they're stuff *its actually pretty interesting to see all the soundtracks and stuff they have available that they don't advertise on they're site.
The voucher isn't 1 £10 off voucher its split down into something like *get £3 off when you spend £15 and so on* so its not as great as they say. But then again through them I got an FMA pocket watch and Cowboy Bebop wallscroll for not too much :p
But don't know if they would send you 4 lots of vouchers if you sent all 4 to them.

Sakimori said:
xx[chii]xx said:

Yes, I have.
You get a complete catalogue of they're stuff *its actually pretty interesting to see all the soundtracks and stuff they have available that they don't advertise on they're site.
The voucher isn't 1 £10 off voucher its split down into something like *get £3 off when you spend £15 and so on* so its not as great as they say. But then again through them I got an FMA pocket watch and Cowboy Bebop wallscroll for not too much :p
But don't know if they would send you 4 lots of vouchers if you sent all 4 to them.

Shouldn't the terms and conditions on the back state if it's one voucher per purchase?

Sakimori said:
xx[chii]xx said:

Yes, I have.

kool :) I thought i wouldnt get all that money off lol one of my dvds was only £8 to begin with!

Back