Air TV

I saw like 5 episodes of it but it was hard to keep up with the speed of the subbing, Ill probably start watching it again next week or something

Gao
Thats all I remember lol

Air is a good series. The characters all look great and are well defined, each episode makes you want to watch the next, and the whole anime has a summer, sun-drenched quality that gives the series a warm feel.

I must see the film version; seeing the series compressed will be interesting.

I thought that the film was a continuation (in a manner similar to the FMA film). Air seems to be Kanon redone, and taken a bit further. There are vast similarities between them, but I think Air is the better of the two. Aside from the superior animation, the storyline seems to be more involved, which is welcome.

Ramadahl said:
I thought that the film was a continuation (in a manner similar to the FMA film).

From an article I read in Febuary, it seems the Air film is likewise an adaption of the game (the non-H version, obviously) made by a completely different crew, divorced from the anime series totally, so it's most likely to be another interpretation of the source material.

Back