Anime Drinking Game (suggest criteria)

That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
Get the **** out of my anime posting section with this spammy ****. There's a spam section for a reason.

Also: Drink every time the heroine of a shoujo *ALMOST* gets raped by a pretty boy. Rape is the murder of girly works.

Agreed! This belongs in my domain!

Anyway, Aion your watching some seriously messed up stuff if theirs rape involved.

OT: Drink everytime Naruto says Gaara's name in the boxsets 2 and 3.

Drinking for every swearword said in black lagoon - to me - sounds like the best drinking game idea so far.

Tachi- said:
Anyway, Aion your watching some seriously messed up stuff if theirs rape involved.

You haven't read enough shoujo to type such things.

Shoujo are drama series, focusing on romance. Rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. Mix them together and...

Tachi- said:
Get the **** out of my anime posting section with this spammy ****. There's a spam section for a reason.

Also: Drink every time the heroine of a shoujo *ALMOST* gets raped by a pretty boy. Rape is the murder of girly works.

Agreed! This belongs in my domain!

OT: Drink everytime Naruto says Gaara's name in the boxsets 2 and 3.

Drinking for every swearword said in black lagoon - to me - sounds like the best drinking game idea so far.

I dunno I thought about it and it's still anime related so it's not random chit chat and it's not a forum based game so where else would you have me put it. I'm willing for it to be moved if someone wants to request that.

I think Forum Games is best so I've stuck it there, but if you think that's a bad idea please PM me :)

Now on with the show~

R

Tachi- said:

You haven't read enough shoujo to type such things.

Shoujo are drama series, focusing on romance. Rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. Mix them together and...

Your right, i don't read any shoujo.

I'm too strapped for cash to buy anime or manga atm, Shoujo is too cute for my liking.

Oooh fun, I'm a pro at making up drinking games!!
Drink every time the background changes from the current location to obvious anime bright colours and stripes action background

grimmfaerie said:
Oooh fun, I'm a pro at making up drinking games!!
Drink every time the background changes from the current location to obvious anime bright colours and stripes action background

best show to watch that comes to mind..... azumanga daioh

Back