Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Anyone had stuff ship since Day 4? It's been practically a week and nothing has moved :(

I'm aware that T&C state 7+ working days for dispatch but I need the shipping boxes to make a makeshift shelter as I'm poor from spending so much.

I bought something on Day 1 which said it had shipped on 5th of December, I've yet to receive it however. Is it normal for it to take this long? I live North/East England.

Thank you for the heads up! I've bought items from them previously with no issue or delay and just assumed the time of year caused some hold ups. I've never ordered from them during the 12 days sale before, but the email states the shipment is on it's way and this was 8 days ago.

I bought something on Day 1 which said it had shipped on 5th of December, I've yet to receive it however. Is it normal for it to take this long? I live North/East England.

I don’t think anyone’s had anything yet. I know there’s been some problems with their shipping/fulfilment center but outside of a post on this forum, communication from AL’s been really poor.

::EDIT::

This is from Monday:

Just a quick note on this - our warehouse distributor had some software issues last week which held up shipments (even where the order had been processed and thus marked as fulfilled by us). I'm assured these have now been resolved and they're prioritising getting all of our Christmas orders shipped out as a matter of urgency.

Apologies for any delays to shipments, and I'm keeping a close eye on how this is progressing moving forward - as others have mentioned though, be sure to allow additional time for delivery as well due to the typically vagaries of the Christmas period.

All orders are shipping directly from our warehouse at Sony DADC for the 12 Days of Christmas offer (excluding Early Bird promotions, which will ship as per our normal arrangement).

Last edited:
It is Christmas, the busiest time of the year for Royal Mail, there's going to be delays.

AL have probably done more sales in 12 days than they do all year so it's going to take more time to process the orders.

Patience is a virtue people...
unless it's Gundam 😋

Haha, yeah, I have no problem waiting for the delivery if I know what's going on in the mean time, I just didn't wanna sit around waiting and my items have been lost in the Royal Mail abyss. Thanks for the info though, really appreciate it.

I’m a patient man, just a concerned one. Here’s hoping we don’t get Amazon tier packaging. At least my copy of Drifters should be here soon, MVM are usually very quick with deliveries.

I don’t think anyone’s had anything yet. I know there’s been some problems with their shipping/fulfilment center but outside of a post on this forum, communication from AL’s been really poor.

I can only apologise for the lack of communication - we'd been assured that everything was in-hand in terms of orders being processed when I last updated everyone, and it's taken longer than any of us would have liked to get a firm grasp on the issues before we had all of the information we needed to reach out to everyone again.

I can only apologise for the lack of communication - we'd been assured that everything was in-hand in terms of orders being processed when I last updated everyone, and it's taken longer than any of us would have liked to get a firm grasp on the issues before we had all of the information we needed to reach out to everyone again.

Surprise!!!

Holy f***. I was just able to order Gankutsuou that I missed out on before for £4.99! And it's my preferred artwork of the standard edition too.

Bonus round... :D

*actually stands up and heartily applauds @anime_andrew*

Back