Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

A package arrived for me today. Only contains 1 of my orders so still waiting for 1 more item. As they are being shipped via TNT it would be nice to get a tracking number.

Got two packages today, mystery box #2 with 4 blu-rays, so I'm curious as to what the fifth is going to be. Did anyone get the full 5 blu-rays in their mystery box #2? Also received Blood Lad, Count of Monte Cristo, Samurai Flamenco and Tatami Galaxy in the other package. Only waiting for my Day 1 purchase now. Hope the rest of you get your orders quickly and without hassle.

Got two packages today, mystery box #2 with 4 blu-rays, so I'm curious as to what the fifth is going to be. Did anyone get the full 5 blu-rays in their mystery box #2? Also received Blood Lad, Count of Monte Cristo, Samurai Flamenco and Tatami Galaxy in the other package. Only waiting for my Day 1 purchase now. Hope the rest of you get your orders quickly and without hassle.
Ash, I got 4 items. Pretty most if not everyone who ordered it has this problem. They've stated the 5th will arrive seperately.

Came home to see this waiting for me -
20190104_203029.jpg

Shall update what's there in received thread

GVCyl9l.gif

371480877bcdf4e0186a8217ec7f6b209b466a16_00.gif

4f5.jpg

Hopefully will have some parcels when I get home tomorrow then.

And as for anyone upset over the delays, you are more than welcome to order at full price any of the other 364 days in the year and get it much sooner. For me, theirs plenty of other anime to watch and the insane deals and discounts are worth the wait.

There was no guarantee of what was going to be in the sales. What if the shows you bought didn't go on sale? What would you have done? You would be equally out. If you waited until December to see if they went on sale, then what is the absolute urgency?

You certainly could have ordered in, I don't know, October or November, if you wanted specific gifts for Xmas rather than chancing something being on sale and Xmas post.

Note: I picked months people order Xmas presents.

When you're getting such a good deal, and (personally, while disappointing), I don't think it's extremely poor service and I find unfair to kick up such a fuss, especially when it's out of AL's hand. They actually made the effort to improve the delivery compared to previous years but unfortunately due to outside circumstances, they were let down.

AL is also quite fair that they don’t put titles that are less than 6 months old which allows it easy to plan. Like next year I hope for Hyouka and Re:0.
But MVM did the less than six months and put Asterisk war bundle and as I bought part 1 at release and decided to not buy part 2 till I start part 1 (now if it gets 20% off I’ll get it next week) that’s a kick in the teeth. AL are very fair in regards to the sales I’ll be honest and it’s easy to plan which should be in there.

Ash, I got 4 items. Pretty most if not everyone who ordered it has this problem. They've stated the 5th will arrive seperately.

Yup, I read the email actually shortly after I received my packages so I figured mostly everyone who got mystery box #2 had the same problem, but merely curious if there was even a single person to get all 5 titles in the #2 box. Looking forward to seeing what it is when it arrives though!

Received all of the individual, non-bundle orders in a box yesterday. The tape sealing the box was ripped and KlK CE2 was left to move about but nothing was damaged.

Still waiting on 4/5 mystery bundle #2. I ordered both BD boxes together, and going on the update email people that placed them in the same order only got the first mystery box sent. If that's the case, not sure if it'd be best to cancel: already got Ajin, which was what I wanted the most out of the available titles.

I just got home and I have one parcel with Wixoss, A Silent Voice, Sam Flam 2 and Place Promised in our Early Days (which was actually delivered pre-Xmas with the Movie Madness bundle).

Also another parcel with 4/5th of one blu-ray mystery bundle, but no other bundle.

Back