Anthem of the Heart simulwatch [RS] (27- 31st August)

If I had any complaint at all, it's this, and I'll put it into spoiler tags in case anyone sees this but hasn't seen the show yet:

I was kind of disappointed we didn't get to see some of the main cast moving on, like the girl who didn't speak much, or T.K. After the shadows they kind of were all assumed to be vanished apart from the last few for the graduation bit.

If I had any complaint at all, it's this, and I'll put it into spoiler tags in case anyone sees this but hasn't seen the show yet:

I was kind of disappointed we didn't get to see some of the main cast moving on, like the girl who didn't speak much, or T.K. After the shadows they kind of were all assumed to be vanished apart from the last few for the graduation bit.
Very true, I felt the same that the runtime wasn't quite enough to flesh out some of the supporting cast, especially TK!, and seemed rushed at the end. Also felt the two main characters relationship could've been better developed with more time. If only it could have had another cour or even half for that, but regardless, for me it's a very accomplished show and amongst Maeda's best.

Back