Anyone going to the BFI anime season?

welp one more film tomorrow and i've finished my anime season at the BFI and i'm finishing it off with the place promised in our early day's. know nothing about it hope it's interesting.
Personally Place Promised is my favourite Shinkai film. At times its light and breezy at others it's dense and heavy. But it's wonderfully made and stunning. I'd love to see it on the big screen!

Booked. I shall be there! Thanks
i'll be waiting in the lounge area hopefully wearing a long black coat, hopefully wearing a mask, reading a comic or on my tablet. i also have a ponytail. note there will be a lot of people there because of the radio times festival.

And thus end's my season at the bfi. As for what I thought of the last film, well I was tired and my mind tends to wonder but honestly I can understand why it was a big deal as a debut work for makoto shinkai but I've seen so many of his work that the others seem like vast improvements on this, and this one didn't seem to know if it was trying to be the love story makoto would come to be known by or a plain science fiction.

Also @WMD don't by a ticket drunk.

Back