Anyone have any mild cheddar?

Squeaks

Brigade Leader
I don’t really agree with introduction threads but I felt this was appropriate considering I have been chatting with a number of you for the last couple of months.

I’ve been watching anime since the first wave of VHS releases from Manga Entertainment hit our questionably glorious shores in the late eighties. I recall having to fake my age on numerous occasions to feed what has become an addiction.

My particular interest in the industry is reviewing anime/manga titles which I’ve had a fair degree of success with thanks mainly to hard work and encouragement from a select number of friends. There isn’t a feeling in the world (other then sex – obviously) that can match the sensation of seeing/reading an anime/manga title that pushes the boundaries of originality and imagination.

Well that’s enough about me and before I forget, Mangaminx secretly admitted to me that she's a Naruto and Love Hina fan. I think we all had our suspicions anyway – sorry sweetie ;) .

Squeaks aka ‘Mousey’ =’.’= thanks to a certain pawed individual.

Squeaks said:
Well that’s enough about me and before I forget, Mangaminx secretly admitted to me that she's a Naruto and Love Hina fan. I think we all had our suspensions anyway – sorry sweetie ;) .

Squeaks aka ‘Mousey’ =’.’= thanks to a certain pawed individual.

*sharpens pointy blades* welcome........ to the last day of your life :p

and don't you mean suspicions? ;)

Aha, so you have finally reached the AUKN shores. Welcome aboard, I would advise you not to taunt Mangaminx; she still does have several of her torture chambers active.

So, Squeaks, please enjoy yourself here; I must agree that reviewing anime is awfully addictive.

Welcome to the forums!

mild cheddar is good, especially in sandwiches.
Mutsumi said:
Mmmm, cheddar. I like!

It seems you like sex too. You should join our IRC orgies.
what have i been missing out on since i stayed away from IRC? :shock:

Mangaminx said:
*sharpens pointy blades* welcome........ to the last day of your life :p

and don't you mean suspicions? ;)

Mental note never point out your own typos to others as it might come back to slap you in the face.

I would take offence but I know her feelings for me run deep. About as deep as the sharp pointing things she stabs me with on an alarmingly regular basis - go figure :? .

Back