Are spiders the only web developers that enjoy finding bugs?

Luke

Student Council President
Hello everyone,

I'm Luke, Nice to meet you and some of you may know me from discord ( I'm the sexy Irish one )

I like soccer, helping charites, feeding the homeless, anime and manga and playing video games now and again.

Have a nice day.

Luke.

Welcome to the forums! Just east of the emerald isle myself. Feeding the homeless, giving to charity and having an anime/manga hobby? Sorry son, you're living in a fantasy where any of us have that kind of money

Now the Celtic representation feels a bit more complete ;)

Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here. What part of Ireland?

Welcome to the forums mate
Thanks
Welcome to the forums! Just east of the emerald isle myself. Feeding the homeless, giving to charity and having an anime/manga hobby? Sorry son, you're living in a fantasy where any of us have that kind of money
Oh nice, Every little helps and I do it now and again XD

Now the Celtic representation feels a bit more complete ;)

Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay here. What part of Ireland?
XD ha ha and I mainly just say Ireland as I don't want girls chasing after me ;)
Always good to see another web developer around AUKN :)
Thanks though I'm not a web developer as the title was a pun/ bad joke.

XD ha ha and I mainly just say Ireland as I don't want girls chasing after me ;)

Oh you're safe from me, I can't run, though if you'd said you're from the North, I might just manage a power walk at least ;)

What anime/manga are you into? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you're safe from me, I can't run, though if you'd said you're from the North, I might just manage a power walk at least ;)

What anime/manga are you into? :)
Ha ha who know's if I ever need to go up north I can let you know or would that be dangerous lol
Welcome...do love your Olivert avatar
Oh nice do you follow the series also and thanks.
Watch out mate, she's in a guiniss shirt and everything, I think she's onto you
*Can't stop laughing* XD
XD

Yep I’ve played the first 2 games and inpatiently waiting for Trails of Cold Steel 3 to get a western release and hopefully the fourth and final game.

Yep I’ve played the first 2 games and inpatiently waiting for Trails of Cold Steel 3 to get a western release and hopefully the fourth and final game.
The first 2 games are trails in the sky 1 and 2.
The series goes like this
Sky 1, 2 and 3 / Liberl ) ( Licensed )
Zero no kiseki and Ao no kiseki / Crossbell ( Not licensed at the moment but could be in future )
Cold steel 1,2 3 and 4 / Erebonia ( 1 and 2 are licensed with 3 and 4 assumed to be licensed after the 4th game is out )

The 4th will be the final Erebonia game and after that a new area possibly Calvard.

If you have any questions or anything let me know and I can try help you:

Here is a link to a guide another user made: Sky trilogy goes on sale a good bit and well worth playing if you enjoyed CS 1 and 2.

It’s only the ToCS I’ve played, I do want to play the others but they are on platforms that I don’t play on.
Oh the sky games work on any pc made with the last 10 or so years since they aren't demanding or anything.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky on Steam
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Pentium III 550 MHz
    • Memory: 512 MB RAM
    • Graphics: 32 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 3 GB available space
    • Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c

Sky trilogy and Crossbell are very much needed for CS3 and 4.
I don't speak Japanese but watched a fan translation for CS3.

I think Humble bundle are doing the series on a sale also:
The Humble Store: Great games. Fantastic prices. Support charity.

Do you follow any other series?

It’s just that I don’t play steam games as I don’t like playing games on pc.
Ah you could always watch the sky trilogy on youtube therngenius voiced the entire trilogy if you are interested as wiki don't cover everything and spoil a lot of things.

I wonder why Class 7 was invented and were it's inspiration came from ha ha

Back