AUKN Character Battle Round 2, Match 16: Light Yagami/Noriko Takaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
We're already at the final battle of round 2. Round 3 will start next week!

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 27th September. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

f57NbPF.png

Light Yagami from Death Note

Light Yagami...

The God of the new world who delivers true justice.

Noriko Takaya from Gunbuster

What got Noriko onto my shortlist? Hard work and guts! Usually calm, sweet tempered and often insecure, Noriko turns to a real fury when she's fighting with the Gunbuster: in the key moments of the adventure she always knows what to do, she becomes self confident and very determined in achieving her goals. A real leader.

Andrew, we clearly need a big Gunbuster rerelease over here ASAP.

Though I must admit this is something of a tactical vote as I also like Light, I choose Noriko.

R

If I'm being fair, this is actually really difficult. Light is an excellent character, but I have to stick with Noriko to the end.

Sorry Noriko - As much as I would love to vote for you, everybody meets their end...
And then everyone will see the Light.

I vote for Noriko.

Something about 80s anime girls, they could certainly reach an impressive level of coolness. I guess some of the ones we have these days are pretty cool too, though usually they don't have quite so good hair.

The only true justice is a win for Noriko.

Smeelia said:
Something about 80s anime girls, they could certainly reach an impressive level of coolness. I guess some of the ones we have these days are pretty cool too, though usually they don't have quite so good hair.
Got to agree with you on that Smeelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back