AUKN Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
aha, so it's yourself. I had thought for a while it was josh actually. I tried to run it at one time, but uni got in the way. Glad someone else got a hold of it. here's hoping you can run it more frequently than i could.

Yes its me :mrgreen: Sorry if i write something wrong in english. :p

Yeah and I will try to keep it alive as long as possible, got time for it :)

Is bakum4tsu still running the twitter? The next episode of the podcast is nearly ready to go up and I'd like to get that plugged on the twitter account, if possible.

Yes I'm still running it. Usually I update the twitter every week. Everytime I see something new on the site, I post there so when the podcast eventually shows up in here, I will tweet it ;)

Done! Anytime there's a new one, since I don't visit all threads or sections, you can post here or even better, send me a private msg and I'll get the notifcation right away. ;)

Putting posts that show on the front page is usually something for myself or the news team to do! Do you have a connection to the CP prof? if so, i can show you how to manage that at some point.

@bakum4tsu: i was curious! Is it possible to gain access to the twitter at some point or could you look up something for me if possible? I've been diving into the whole twitter analytics thing recently and would love to see our stats and how we are doing for impressions on the socials!

Is it possible to see the stats without using those "twitter stats" websites? I use something like unfollowers.com and other for my personal twitter actually. Just let me know thanks

Wow, was the last post here really made in July?

When I publish an article on the main site, I usually put it out on my personal Twitter and tag AnimeUKNews in (when word count allows). I was wondering however, if I would be able to have access to the account, so I can tweet things out as soon as I publish them, as opposed to a number of posts coming out in a single clump every now and then?

For me, you can have access to the account, just ask the boss first. Regarding posting, I tweet everytime I see there's something new, sometimes might not be on the same day but on some other times I post everyday. Its just how regularly I come here, sometimes I forget believe me xD I wonder if there's a funcionality that lets an article/news or whatever be posted on Twitter automatically once the thing goes live on the website. That would be helpfull too.

Sorry for being stupidly late to get back to this. that's the page i'm after! You probably guessed after 3 months that's the fact >_> but yeah, thats what i was looking for. It gives me an idea of how our coverage is doing on the socials, and maybe an idea of when we would get more of an audience too. I'd be happy to check into it if you ever wanted! I can only apologise again, new job dragged me away from everything for too long.

and yeah, staff discussion might be an idea too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back