Ayacon 2011 to be on 19th-21st August in Warwick

Neferpitou

Stand User
ayachanfrontpage.jpg

Ayacon 2011 to be on 19th-21st August in Warwick

Ayacon 2011 will be held at Warwick Arts Centre from the 19th till 21st August. Even though it over a year away if you want to make sure you get tickets register as soon as possible as their a limit 1250 places for the event. The tickets cost £45 for the three day event and you can register for them by going to their website:

http://www.ayacon.org.uk/

I'll be there with the usual multiple hats on. Should be able to announce the main line-up for SLA by then too!

PS - As Kaze and Manga get on so well - we'll be bringing over their latest stock with us...including advance copies of a few titles ;)...two to be precise likely :p.

Andrew

beez_andrew said:
I'll be there with the usual multiple hats on. Should be able to announce the main line-up for SLA by then too!

PS - As Kaze and Manga get on so well - we'll be bringing over their latest stock with us...including advance copies of a few titles ;)...two to be precise likely :p.

Andrew
Will a certain license be announced there? :)

I can see myself not being able to make SLA, again. And them having at least one film that makes me want to kill people for seeing before me.

Back