Battlestar Galactica actor to play L in Death Note dub

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Viz Media have <a href="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-09-04/viz-confirms-death-note's-english-cast">finally announced</a> the English dub cast for Death Note and fans will be surprised to learn that genius detective "L" will be voiced by Alessandro Juliani, known to many as none other than Battlestar Galactica's conflicted tactical officer Lt. Gaeta. The other roles are mostly anime dub regulars; villain stroke anti-hero Light will be played by Brad Swaile, blonde ditz Misa has gone to Shannon Chan-Kent while the apple-lovin' death god Ryuk will be performed by Brian Drummond.

It's hard to imagine Gaeta being the voice of L, his voice doesn't seem like what I would expect but then again...I won't be watching the dub, so I don't really care.

Edit: Actually I just mixed up Gaeta with Helo for some reason. Gaeta suits it much better.

Obviously the dub is going to be good, this is DEATH NOTE, biggest cash cow in animu at the moment along with Naruto & Bleach, they're not going to ruin the series by giving it a bad dub. Not that 99.9% of the fans even care about the dub as the Japanese version is apparently flawless. >_>

Lupus Inu said:
Obviously the dub is going to be good, this is DEATH NOTE, biggest cash cow in animu at the moment along with Naruto & Bleach, they're not going to ruin the series by giving it a bad dub. Not that 99.9% of the fans even care about the dub as the Japanese version is apparently flawless. >_>

American companies ar runing our animes, Lupus Inu!

Back