BluRay swaps/feeebies

RonJB

Hunter
I got the mystery MVM box, which included ten random discs Happy to exchange any of these with people who got other discs in the sets or maybe even give them away if asked nicely:
Monster Musume disc 2
Aria volume 3
Accel World disc 2
When They Cry Disc 1 and 4
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Disc 1, 2 AND 3!
Campione disc 1.

Ideally I would like Campione disc 2 or the other Aria discs if anyone has them.

Depending which collection of disc you have for Fate/stay night unlimited blade works I might be able to complete collection 1 for you (see the explination/ images below to see which collection there from).
Also can complete accel world part 1 for you or other way round (but I do the full collection)

I own complete sets of everything in my blu-ray lucky dip, except when they cry, and not sure if it quite my thing. Also similar approach in happy to exchange and happy to consider give aways. But my main aim is to try and make them in to set and make them a bit more useable for who ever gets the set.

Here my MVM lucky dips:
Blu-rays Disc only:
Accel world Disc 1
Maid Sama Disc 1
Demon girl next door Disc 2
Made in Abyss Disc 1
When they cry Kai Disc 3
Psychoelectric girl Disc 2
Fate stay night Unlimited blade works Collection 1 Disc 4
Fate stay night Unlimited blade works Collection 2 Disc 2 & 3 (wouldn't object to completing, but also don't see it being likley to happen, but would just sell it on as a complete collection 2 with art work and case, as you will see below in the spoiler my re-case set up)

Region A Sengoku Basara Season 1 (2/both discs) (Not from lucky dip)

DVD Disc only (actually from a previous year, so probably a poor chance of matching up with anybody who bought this year):
Paranoia Agent Disc 1
Paranoia Agent Disc 4
Salty Rei Volume 5
Arakawa under the bridge disc 1
X disc 6
Shana Season 2 part 1 Disc 1
Shana Season 2 part 1 Disc 2
Arslan series 1 part 2 (both disc/ 1&2) (Not from lucky dip)

Fate Stay Night Unlimited blade works photos of full set to help others confirm which collections each disc are from. But easiest way to tell is whether "Disc ?" is in red or black. Red = Collection 1 / Black = Collection 2

NOTE: They are recased into 2 case from collection 1 collector's edition (but no art box), so that is why it may look differnt from everyone else sets.
20220104_151836.jpg
20220104_151842.jpg
20220104_151852.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, then I have disc 1 from Collection 2 and 2 & 3 from collection 1. Good thing I hadn't yet tried watching them in "order". If you want them (for Accel world, maybe?) let me know. I also have reservations about When They Cry, as just the title is depressing me.

Yeah looks like a set for FateSNUB for either collection is gonna be short a disc, but at least might make it a better chance of making a set (adding both our set together would make Col1 Disc 2, 3, 4 & Col2 Disc 1, 2, 3).
But yeah could switch out for Accel World, maybe I'll give When they cry a go as I think that the S1 disc 1 (so would at least be the start)

I'm in no rush to do the exchange so I would say just put those disc on hold, see if anyone else want in, But i do suspect we were one of the few that went for the lucky dip/ bought it quick enough (I think sniper_samurai was the only other I saw that got the blu-rays and there in Ireland, so not sure how well that would work)

Ah, then I have disc 1 from Collection 2 and 2 & 3 from collection 1. Good thing I hadn't yet tried watching them in "order". If you want them (for Accel world, maybe?) let me know. I also have reservations about When They Cry, as just the title is depressing me.
Is there anything you'd be interested in besides what you listed? I don't have much spare for Region B, off the top of my head just SAO II Part 4, Hal, and Lord Marksman but if you can play Region A, that widens things.

My disc 3 from Collection 1 of UBW has significant errors and unfortunately MVM told me they had no spare discs to offer as a replacement.

International shipping also makes things complicated.

I've done one swap (and now have all but the first and last of the FateSNUB set). If there's anything you want (for free) let me know, otherwise they'll just sit there until I do a clear out.

I still have:
Monster Musume disc 2
Aria volume 3
Campione disc 1.
and the almost complete Fate set

I've done one swap (and now have all but the first and last of the FateSNUB set). If there's anything you want (for free) let me know, otherwise they'll just sit there until I do a clear out.

I still have:
Monster Musume disc 2
Aria volume 3
Campione disc 1.
and the almost complete Fate set

I only need that 1 disc from the Fate Set, disc 3 from collection 1.

Feels like kind of a waste to only ask for a single disc though when you have almost the full set...

bumping the thread to start up a new round of swapping from the xmas sales
here's a repost of the loose BR discs I have, would like to get more Champloo

Invaders of the Rokujouma!? (all episodes on one disc!)
Asura Crying 2 last disc (eps 19-26)
Sagrada Reset disc 2 (eps 10-18)
Nobunaga the Fool disc 3 (eps 14-22)
Is The Order a Rabbit Bloom disc 2 (eps 10-12)

also looking to swap my Anti Magic set from the Green Mystery Box for your Boogiepop set from the Blue Mystery Box

edit: cleared up disc confusion!

Last edited:
Nobunaga the Fool disc 2 or 3(?)
it probably won't matter but disc 3 will be ep13-22, would have to check but disc 2 would be i think ep10-12

This year Blu-ray pot luck
Sagrada reset Disc 2 (ep10-18)
Fate Zero Disc 2
Bodacious space pirates Disc 3
Berserk Disc 3
Samurai Champloo Disc 1
Nobunaga no fool Disc 4 (ep23-24)
Is the order rabbir Bloom Disc 2
Tenchi Muyo OVA collection Disc 1
Asura cryin Disc 2 (ep10-18)
The hentia prince and the stony cat Disc 2

Here my MVM lucky dips:
Blu-rays Disc only:

Maid Sama Disc 1
Demon girl next door Disc 1 & 2 (maybe)
Made in Abyss Disc 1
When they cry Disc 1 & 4
When they cry Kai Disc 3
Psychoelectric girl Disc 2
Region A Sengoku Basara Season 1 (2/both discs) (Not from lucky dip)

DVD Disc only (from a previous year, so probably a poor chance of matching up with anybody who bought this year):
Paranoia Agent Disc 1
Paranoia Agent Disc 4
Salty Rei Volume 5
Arakawa under the bridge disc 1
X disc 6
Shana Season 2 part 1 Disc 1
Shana Season 2 part 1 Disc 2
Arslan series 1 part 2 (both disc/ 1&2) (Not from lucky dip)

So I'll reserve/hold Hentia prince and the stony cat (as making set is the game here, and as mentioned earlier I have the retail verson already so I don't need)

Last edited:
My random 10 DVD bundle includes
3 Trigun discs ($60bn man, High Noon & Project Seeds) - I think that's disc 1.6 & 7.
Shana season 2 part 1 disc 2
Blast of Tempest disc 2,
Tsuitama disc 2
Paranoia Agent disc 2
Flip Flappers disc 2
Fate Stay Night UBW Black disc 3
Tenchi Muyo Mihoshi special

So not a connection with either of your bundles. There MUST be someone out there with the missing pieces for our "jigsaws".

3 Trigun discs ($60bn man, High Noon & Project Seeds) - I think that's disc 1.6 & 7.
Blast of Tempest disc 2,
Tsuitama disc 2
Paranoia Agent disc 2
Flip Flappers disc 2

So not a connection with either of your bundles. There MUST be someone out there with the missing pieces for our "jigsaws".
I do have a few of them from some previous pot luck, but there both big series and I'm pretty sure both are 6+ disc in total (Shana and Paranoia) DVD bundles, but not enough to complete (check my spoiler in the post earlier today for exact disc's).

Blast of Tempest disc 2,
Tsuitama disc 2
Paranoia Agent disc 2
Flip Flappers disc 2

Not sure this really help but incase your intrested came across this listing of a DVD mystery bundle, but they only partly complete some stuff. so with swaps with me you would probably be able to get parannoia agent disc 1-4 (but i think its a 6-7 disc series). but too me it doesn't look quite worth it.

Not sure this really help but incase your intrested came across this listing of a DVD mystery bundle, but they only partly complete some stuff. so with swaps with me you would probably be able to get parannoia agent disc 1-4 (but i think its a 6-7 disc series). but too me it doesn't look quite worth it.

Paranoia Agent is one cour/13 x 25 minute episodes total, and the US DVD release only had four discs - I'm guessing the UK release is probably the same :)

Paranoia Agent is one cour/13 x 25 minute episodes total, and the US DVD release only had four discs - I'm guessing the UK release is probably the same :)
Ahh ok, I just figured as I got these disc back a few years ago it was in fact when they were still doing there 6-7 disc releases, but I have just popped disc 4 in and it ep 11-13 (13 being called "the final episode"), so yep would look to be a full set of Paranoia Agent is possible.

Well if its still live when I get back from my holiday in Cologne....

Went into the big "entertainment" store here, called Saturn. They have a huge section for anime next to a equally large section for K-pop. So japan is winning the video battle but Korea has trounced J-pop in Europe (very similar situation when I visited Paris last year). Anyway, that mulled wine at the Christmas Market won't drink itself. Glug glue. :)

Back