Can't login on mobile

serpantino

Thousand Master
I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue but the reason I haven't posted much since the forum shift is because whenever I try to log in on my mobile (android-chrome browser) it just loops back to the login page when returning to previous page after the successfully logged in page & going back or clicking a forum topic or header doesn't keep me logged in. Clearing the cache etc also doesn't solve it & chrome is up to date.

I could get another browser I guess but space is tight on my phone & I'm always at the limit, plus I'm invested in Chrome now with bookmarks etc.

That's weird; I am posting from my mobile now so it might be browser specific. I've changed your default theme to a different one as a test. Does the same thing happen on the older theme?

If so, do you happen to have your Android version details handy?

R

Thanks I've managed to log in this time (posting this from my mobile) I did just turn data savings off too just on the wild off chance that it was having some effect.

P.S running android 5.1 (stock) on moto G phone (original) latest chrome update.

Back