Countdown...

Been a long day so far. I'm off for the next 5 so that last day you have to work always drags. Hope the weather gets better too. I'm camping this weekend.

Well all the work i had done on the sound component had to be shelved since i discovered (to my horror and humilation) that it wasn't compatable with the software we are using to create the game , so its back to the drawing board -__- but i'm now working on getting the 3D models into the game engine so i've still got stuff to do

Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Sorry to hear that man. Well, you can jump further if you take a step back first. Still looking forward to seeing what it'll be like. When you starting on the sound again then? Gonna take a breather or jump straight back into it?

Cool.

OMG! I as sooo bored today. Work is now officailly dead and I'm in the centre of dead city. My team have been asking for other peoples work! That's how bad it is right now. I'm doodling angry people on my work pad. Joy....

999,953 :lol: sounds fun, i'm watching Trigun while i work :p look on the bright side not long till clocking off time (while i'll be working through the night at this rate)

Aaaaaaawwww..... :( I want to watch Trigun while I work. That's totaly unfair.
2hrs and 15mins left till clocking off. Been counting the seconds which is horrible. Need to pre occupy myself. Read to many facts on the net and lots of reading in general.
Do you work on it at the weekend an all?

999,951 Yeah i do, which made the whole music thing a pain in the butt, ah well i'm doing what i love and i guess that's the main thing :p Though it is going to be a shift when i have to start working in an office enirovment instead of at home

I bet you won't be looking forward to that Black :p I'm on flexi so it ain't so bad. Plus I get LOADS of holidays. Wish I could sell them to ther employees. I've still got loads left to use up.

It's genius.. well would be if it was allowed. It's not like I could cover for em with having my own job.
::sigh::
Ah well, 1hr 50min left :p

Back