UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Crunchyroll's July slate is available to pre-order on AOL now.

It's already been revealed that One Piece is finally releasing on blu-ray over here but what is notable is that the DVD and blu-ray releases are separate instead of combo packs like the U.S.

Last edited:

It's already been revealed that One Piece is finally releasing on blu-ray over here but what is notable is that the DVD and blu-ray releases are separate instead of combo packs like the U.S.
You know what that means… Three releases to see which format sells more, then cancel the other.

Oh man... do I want my collection to better match on the shelf or do I want a less compressed picture... A surprisingly hard choice!

How long does it normally take for crunchyroll update the catalogue with the dub versions? On episode 18 of bottom tier tomozaki out of 25 but not yet dubbed

How long does it normally take for crunchyroll update the catalogue with the dub versions? On episode 18 of bottom tier tomozaki out of 25 but not yet dubbed
it should be there, but I guess I can couldn't rule out an issue with a particular app etc, the dub is wrapped up.

US Crunchyroll July releases

7/2 Vinland Saga Season 2 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
7/2 In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
7/4 Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 (Blu-ray)
7/9 BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 BD LE
7/9 One Piece Season 13 Voyage 8 (Blu-ray/DVD)
7/9 Summoned to Another World for a Second Time The Complete Season - Sub Only (Blu-ray)
7/16 Soul Eater The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
7/16 Tomo-chan Is a Girl! The Complete Season (Blu-ray/DVD) - Limited Edition
7/23 Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon Season 1 (Blu-ray)
7/23 Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
7/30 FLCL Season 1 (Blu-ray)

US Crunchyroll July releases

7/2 Vinland Saga Season 2 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
7/2 In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
7/4 Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 (Blu-ray)
7/9 BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 BD LE
7/9 One Piece Season 13 Voyage 8 (Blu-ray/DVD)
7/9 Summoned to Another World for a Second Time The Complete Season - Sub Only (Blu-ray)
7/16 Soul Eater The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
7/16 Tomo-chan Is a Girl! The Complete Season (Blu-ray/DVD) - Limited Edition
7/23 Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon Season 1 (Blu-ray)
7/23 Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
7/30 FLCL Season 1 (Blu-ray)

Tomo-chan and BOFURI S2 LE's, YES!

Also Crunchyroll releasing some legacy titles, that's good to see again!

Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 and Reborn as a Vending Machine are multi language releases (Bungo has French audio and subs, Vending Machine has French and German support) so you can expect those over here in all likelihood. Possibly with their expected quirks.

I'm in for only Vinland Saga S2, Bofuri S2 LE, and especially Raeliana - totally loved that series.

Tomo-chan I lost interest in and never finished on streaming, but perhaps I'd consider getting that one later on in a sale, if it's not sold out.
Vending Machine was actually fairly decent, but again, that one would be a sale item.

Last edited:
Back