Crunchyroll ?

leC

Completely Average High School Student
How come on Crunchyroll, you have to be a paid member to watch Demon Slayer Mugen Train movie and season 2?

I’d understand if it’s because it’s new but Attack on Titan last season part 2 can be watched without being a paid member, where only difference is unpaid members are a week behind the latest episode. It’s like that with Boruto too, where unpaid members can watch it for free but are a week behind. This isn’t the case for Demon Slayer season 2 and it’s actually just finished so why?

They started doing this a while back, putting select series behind permanent paywalls. It’s for the monies of course. It’ll probably creep to other shows until they’re just like Funimation, and everything needs paying for once it’s past the initial broadcast.

They started doing this a while back, putting select series behind permanent paywalls. It’s for the monies of course. It’ll probably creep to other shows until they’re just like Funimation, and everything needs paying for once it’s past the initial broadcast.
World's End Harem is the same I noticed. I left it on my queue even though I'm watching it elsewhere for the uncensored version and episode 2 still has the crown symbol on it.

Ah okay thank you, I mean I don’t mind paying but I’m just confused why some series don’t required laid membership and some do.

Back