Current & Upcoming English-localised Manga Artwork

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
I always wanted to post some images of Manga incoming or just released so I figured there should be a thread dedicated to any new or upcoming artwork for the English localisation or Japanese release. For instance something like this:

Viz_Media_manga_1.jpg
Viz_Media_manga_2.jpg

Yen_AW_LN_1.jpg
Yen_SAO_LN_2.jpg
Viz_M_PE_2.jpg

It helps give the consumer an idea of what it looks like before buying them online I guess.

Anyone is free to post new images on the thread, it's just like the anime threads only this time it's manga. :thumb:

I look at that picture and think, you've received a bunch of titles I have ordered, and then think, why they hell have my copies not been posted! :lol:

Who do you place orders with?

NormanicGrav said:
Rosencrantz said:
I look at that picture and think, you've received a bunch of titles I have ordered, and then think, why they hell have my copies not been posted! :lol:

Who do you place orders with?

I've said this before, the local shop in Sheffield gets their anime & manga every now and then and sometimes put them on their Facebook page.

I do recall someone posting that (sorry can link every bit of info in my brain directly back to every user)

Definitely some early stock by the look of things, I have Nisekoi 5 as a Sept release

Rosencrantz said:
I do recall someone posting that (sorry can link every bit of info in my brain directly back to every user)

Definitely some early stock by the look of things, I have Nisekoi 5 as a Sept release

That's okay, probably was buried somewhere. I recall MVM titles arriving early as well (last I checked, Fate/Zero's CE were in the store weeks before it was available on Amazon etc.).

NormanicGrav said:
Rosencrantz said:

That's okay, probably was buried somewhere. I recall MVM titles arriving early as well (last I checked, Fate/Zero's CE were in the store weeks before it was available on Amazon etc.).

Are they allowed to sell them, or do they have to sit on them waiting on the proper time (I know with games there's big penalties if you break a release date but I don't know if Manga/Anime publishes care)

Rosencrantz said:
Are they allowed to sell them, or do they have to sit on them waiting on the proper time (I know with games there's big penalties if you break a release date but I don't know if Manga/Anime publishes care)

If MVM can release them early so can they basically. Anything else is just 'stick to the schedule'. Manga wise I'm guessing they follow the US release schedule since Amazon has to wait 1 month by the look of things.

Wow! What a great looking place :D Loving these photos. Though looking at the Tsubasa omnibus is making me feel conflicted...want...but already got...ahh :cry:

PandoraHane said:
Wow! What a great looking place :D Loving these photos. Though looking at the Tsubasa omnibus is making me feel conflicted...want...but already got...ahh :cry:

Looks very well stocked, whole runs of series rather than odd volumes

It does indeed! Had a wee look on their fb page and the staff seem really nice too! Would love to pay it a visit sometime if the opportunity ever arises.

PandoraHane said:
It does indeed! Had a wee look on their fb page and the staff seem really nice too! Would love to pay it a visit sometime if the opportunity ever arises.
Rosencrantz said:
Looks very well stocked, whole runs of series rather than odd volumes
PandoraHane said:

The place may be small but the amount of manga they have beats the amount Forbidden Planet, Waterstones & WH Smith have in Sheffield by a mile. They do sell anime as well and quite a lot of them are rare (for instance I noticed all DVD volumes of Eureka Seven are available and some very old MVM and Beez complete sets near the counter, including Ranma 1/2).

Back