Custom Blu Ray Covers Guide and Discussion

If you would like me to do a cover that I haven't got listed don't hesitate to ask as I am more than happy to make a cover for a show I don't persoanlly own.
Ooooh, you're taking requests - I think you've already covered (excuse the pun🤦‍♂️) most favourites I wanted covers of but now I'll have to go back to my collection to see if any others would benefit from your handiwork!

edit: by the way, do watch Lain - excellent show and I've seen it appear in mvm's weekly offers a few times

Ooooh, you're taking requests - I think you've already covered (excuse the pun🤦‍♂️) most favourites I wanted covers of but now I'll have to go back to my collection to see if any others would benefit from your handiwork!

edit: by the way, do watch Lain - excellent show and I've seen it appear in mvm's weekly offers a few times
Yeah, I have been taking cover requests since the first post but only one person asked for one so far. So if you do find one from your collection let me know.

I also want to watch Lain but its time and there is so many other shows I want to watch as well.

Yeah, I have been taking cover requests since the first post but only one person asked for one so far. So if you do find one from your collection let me know.

I also want to watch Lain but its time and there is so many other shows I want to watch as well.
👍

I sure know what you mean about time - just not enough hours in the day😞

Back