Deus Ex : Human Revolution PS3.. its GHOST IN THE SHELL!!

Hokum

Straw Hat Pirate
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yoakUmwx8Qo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yoakUmwx8Qo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

HOW MUCH IS THIS GITS:SAC!

This trailer is AWESOME!

"They're like Ghosts in the Shadows"

Nearly, lol.

But yeah, you're right. There are similarities. I'm so picking this up.

ss_preview_dx1.jpg.jpg

Oh hello Nomura. I see Ultemecia has made an appearance?

Awesome. Will definitely be getting this. Loved the original, the second was mediocre. Dystopia nothing, I always thought of the worlds of Deus Ex, William Gibson and GitS as the kind I want to live in. Roll on 2027 and real human augmentation...

"They cannot stop the future..."

Love the music too, very evocative of the original.

ayase said:
Dystopia nothing, I always thought of the worlds of Deus Ex, William Gibson and GitS as the kind I want to live in.

I can empathise there. I love the quiet desolation of urban decay.

This looks like neither 17 years in the future, nor 35 years before Deus Ex, but whatever. It's already better than Invisible War.

In fact, congratulations are in order. You're all better than Invisible War. Your shadows actually work, for one.

Aint being funny but Dava Cliff and Luke Hughes were in the Indigo Bar on Market Street, PLUS the fact that the Deus Ex HR trailer is live and On the Line...Dude...It's lookin sweeter than the imagination could fathom it.
Word out to ma homies 'Lupus' and 'OMFG'-whatever he's called. - Cus their 'Badder' than the Michael Jackson song 'BAD'.

- Linus (on the line of ONLINE)

JC Denton - "You're gonna burn alright..."

Translationparty gives us this:
Trailer 』Gaidorainmakettosutorito is these practices, Indigoba Rukuhyuzu Dabakurifu income guide staff ... I Kurikkudeusuekusumashina view, I think very high. Word of my homies' Wolf 'and' OMFG he is called. It's just Michael Jackson - They 'Badder's music.

As for not looking like 17 years in the future: Accelerating change. For fear of stating the obvious, it doesn't look like 35 years before the original Deus Ex because, well... computer technology couldn't exactly create such realistic environments ten years ago. I certainly hope everything in the world (including my own head) isn't made of simple polygon meshes coated with low resolution textures in forty years time. :p

Stop being facetious, you scallywag. Buildings in the golden hazed, electronic billboard covered skies were completely possible to represent in the original game. I can accept the mech augmentation couldn't be represented by the craptastic character models and animation of the time, but why for instance, were people in 2052 so amazed by a stealth helicopter when there's already that fancy-pants harrier thing out there?

And no offence to Detroit, but there, 2027 isn't merely 17 years in the future.

Looks like a good film!...

...well in all seriousness i've never played a Deus Ex game so i guess this looks fun, but it also reminds me alot of blade runner.

http://deusex-humanrevolution.blogspot. ... rpunk.html

Probobly the best up to date information on the game so far.

Originally i was put off by the amout of 3rd person elements included, the cover system and regen health; as was the writer of this article, but after seeing a whole segment of gameplay he is now a 'convert'.

Read it up, cause it's sounding like something special.

Not good enough to be GITS. Ripoff of Blade Runner more like, wonder if the in-game graphics involve landmates, anyway..?

Back