E3 2018 OT | 9th-14th June | Conference times/dates all revealed

The fact they've now chosen to brand any games which aren't part of multi-part mega franchises with an "original" label (and how few of those they're producing) just goes to show how creatively bankrupt EA really are. I feel sorry for the once great BioWare, reduced to making yet another online co-op shooter for their boardroom masters.

Just realised all your BSTs are an hour out, apart from the Nintendo one. They're all on GMT instead!
Yeah I changed them at the last minute when I saw YouTube's times then I realised they dun goofed because they forgot to make use of the Daylight Summer Time.

Recap of announcements over the past day:
  • Sony:
    • Announced at Sony's Countdown to E3 is Ghost Giant, a new PlayStation VR exclusive game developed by Fe creators Zoink Games. A 'heartfelt puzzle story' game.
  • Square Enix:
    • Kingdom Hearts III will officially be released on 29th January 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Nomura & co. announced the date before its E3 tour on social media.

Conference #2: Microsoft

Before we go over the games, Microsoft have announced that five studios will be owned by the company; The Initiative, Undead Labs (known for State of Decay 2), Playground Games (known for Forza Horizon), Ninja Theory (known for Hellblade), and Compulsion Games (known for We Happy Few).
  • The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    Set in the same universe as Life is Strange.
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC as a digital download on 26th June 2018.
  • Battletoads *World Premiere Exclusive - New Title Announcement*
    New instalment in the cult classic game.
    Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 in 2019.
  • Black Desert
    The online MMO will have a beta on Xbox One this fall.
  • Crackdown 3
    New gameplay was shown.
    Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 this February 2019.
  • Cuphead
    New expansion; Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, featuring a female lead character.
  • Cyberpunk 2077
    New trailer was shown.
    No official release date yet.
  • Devil May Cry 5 *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    New instalment in Capcom's hack n slash franchise.
    Nero from DMC4 returns as the MC, Dante does make a return also.
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in Spring 2019.
  • The Division 2 *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in 2019.
  • Dying Light 2 *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    New setting, with tons of choices to make the storyline & game change its course.
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
  • Fallout 76
    New trailer was shown.
    More to come at Bethesda conference.
  • Forza Horizon 4 *World Premiere Exclusive - New Title Announcement*
    Set in the United Kingdom.
    Features dynamic seasons.
    Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 on 2nd October 2018.
  • Gears 5 *World Premiere Exclusive - New Title Announcement*
    New instalment in the franchise.
  • Gears POP *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    Crossover between Funko POP and Gears of War series.
    Coming to mobile devices.
  • Gears Tactics *World Premiere Exclusive - New Title Announcement*
    Tactical game based on the first Gears of War game.
    Coming to Windows 10.
  • Halo Infinite *World Premiere Exclusive - New Title Announcement*
    The next instalment in the Halo franchise.
    Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10.
  • Jump Force *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    Next instalment in the Shonen Jump crossover series by Bandai Namco and Spike Chunsoft.
    Features Death Note, Dragon Ball, Naruto and One Piece so far.
    Set for 2019.
  • Just Cause 4 *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on 4th December 2018.
  • Kingdom Hearts III
    New gameplay trailer featuring the Frozen world and more.
    Coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 29th January 2019.
  • Metro Exodus
    New gameplay shown.
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on 22nd February 2019.
  • NieR Automata
    All base game content plus the add-on content coming to Xbox One on 26th June 2018.
  • Player Unknown Battlegrounds
    New content coming to the game throughout 2018.
  • Ori and the Wil of the Wisp
    New trailer was shown.
  • Sea of Thieves
    Two expansion packs announced.
    Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores.
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    FROM SOFTWARE title revealed.
    Published by Activision.
    Basically a mix between Bloodborne and their PS2 title Kuon.
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in 2019.
  • Session
    New trailer was shown.
    A successful kickstarter from last year.
    Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 as a Console Launch Exclusive in 2019.
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    New trailer was shown.
  • Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition *World Premiere - New Title Announcement*
    Remaster of the PlayStation 3 version coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC this Winter.
  • Tunic
    Zelda like game with a Fox.
    Coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 as a Console Launch Exclusive.
  • We Happy Few
    New trailer was shown.
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on 10th August 2018.
There were a lot of games revealed, around 51 in fact so the list above may be incomplete.

Cyberpunk 2077 looks f***ing awesome:

Still not sure if Fallout 76 has multiplayer or not, but hints maybe as you see multiple people wearing 76 jumpsuits. Also new weapons and enemy types it seems:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
FROM SOFTWARE title revealed.
Published by Activision.
Basically a mix between Bloodborne and their PS2 title Kuon.
I was going to say Dark Souls, but set in Japan instead of the European Medieval aesthetic. Although looks like there's some form of platforming with the grappling hook:

I liked Dying Light and it looks like your choices will have an effect on the environment in 2:

Didn't want to watch the Tomb Raider trailer as I haven't finished the second game yet and need to avoid incase of spoilers. The rest I'm not bothered about for various reasons.

Really strong showing from Microsoft this year, a lot of stuff I liked the look of!

-Crackdown 3
I really loved the first one back in the day, and this new one looks like a ton of fun, as if it's taking the original and infusing it with a touch of Saint's Row silliness. Terry Crews can do no wrong.

-Cyberpunk 2077
Obviously I'm reserving judgment until gameplay, but the universe looks very interesting and promising. Never did really get into the Witcher, but this setting so far further up my street.

-Devil May Cry 5
Must admit, I've never really played a DMC game before, but this looks really cool. I love Platinum's character action stuff like Bayonetta and Neir, and this seems to be in the same vein, so you can count me in.

-Dying Light 2
The original was one of those games I really wanted to play but just sort of never got around to, but this sequel looks really ambitious with the choice system, not to mention the improved mechanics. I think I'll have to nab a copy of the first game and finally give it a go.

-Fallout 76
This sure does look like Fallout. I'm curious to see if the rumours of it being a survival crafting game were true or not, I guess I'll have to wait until Bethesda's conference to find out.

-Gears POP
God is dead.

-Halo Infinite
Far too vague a trailer for me to get excited over really, but I do like me some Halo, so I'm curious how this one will be different from the others, given they've dropped the number, seemingly implying a spin off of sorts.

-Jump Force
An impressive trailer, sure, but anyone can make a cool looking CGI trailer. I'll remain cautiously optimistic about the actual product.

-Metro Exodus
The older Metro games never really clicked with me, but the more open environments really have piqued my interest in this one. Might be another franchise I give a second try.

-Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
This just looks badass, don't think I've ever played a ninja game, but this certainly makes me think this will change in the near future.

-Tales of Vespira Definitive Edition
I'm a relative Tales newbie, I've only played Graces F, but I hear this is supposed to be a good one, so I'll be buying this one, albeit on Switch rather than Xbox.

-Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
This just looks badass, don't think I've ever played a ninja game, but this certainly makes me think this will change in the near future.
I played Onimusha back in the day and Shinobi even further back, but that's it I think. With this and Tsushima coming I'll double my tally!

Most of the games are Muti platform. the only one im slightly jealous of is Forza 4. Can't say im that impressed, it just feels like Microsoft are gearing up for the next gen.

Conference #3: Bethesda
  • DOOM: Eternal *New Title Announcement*
    A sequel to DOOM's 2016 instalment.
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
    More news to be revealed at QuakeCon 2018 later this year.
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
    More stuff.
  • The Elder Scrolls VI *New Title Announcement*
    Announced for next-generation consoles.
  • The Elder Scrolls: Blades *New Title Announcement*
    Free to play RPG for smartphones. Due this fall.
  • The Elder Scrolls: Legends
    The free-to-play card game from smartphones is now heading to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in 2018.
  • Fallout 76
    Launches 14th November 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
    Online prequel to the franchise.
  • Fallout Shelter
    The free-to-play game is now available for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
  • Prey
    New expansions to the game.
    Free update available now provides the modes: Story Mode, Survival Mode, and New Game+
    Prey: Mooncrash available now for $19.99: new story campaign.
    Prey: Typhon Hunter available later in the year: multiplayer expansion.
  • Quake Champions
    More stuff.
  • RAGE 2
    Launches Spring 2019.
  • Skyrim: Very Special Edition *New Title Announcement*
    Now you can play Skyrim on Amazon Alexa. wat.
  • Starfield *New Title Announcement*
    Announced for next-generation consoles.
  • Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot *New Title Announcement*
    Standalone VR experience similar to DOOM VFR.
    Launches in 2019 for PlayStation VR and PC.
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood *New Title Announcement*
    Standalone co-op adventure set after the events of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
    Launches in 2019.
Conference #4: Devolver Digital
  • Metal Wolf Chaos XD *New Title Announcement*
    FROM SOFTWARE's action mecha game is back!
    Originally released on Xbox exclusively in Japan back in 2004.
    Upgraded visuals and wide-screen support.
    Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC later in 2018.
  • My Friend Pedro *New Title Announcement*
    From developer Deadtoast.
    Nintendo Switch and PC for Q1 2019.
  • Scum
    Steam Early Access for August 2018.

Tales of Vesperia is my favourite tales game! Its finally coming to ps4. I only bought a 360 to play this game!
Finally kingdom hearts 3.
I didn't bother with 2.8 because of the delays, I suppose I'll have to pick up a copy now.
Any news on Valkyria chronicles 4?

Tales of Vesperia is my favourite tales game! Its finally coming to ps4. I only bought a 360 to play this game!
Finally kingdom hearts 3.
I didn't bother with 2.8 because of the delays, I suppose I'll have to pick up a copy now.
Any news on Valkyria chronicles 4?

I'm also very happy to see a re-release of Tales of Vesperia. While I have a 360 I knew that the PS3 version was basically the 'Extended Cut' and was hoping for a new release. I'll be getting it on PS4.

Kingdom Hearts III has multiple trailers throughout E3 from what I have read so that's exciting. I'm fine with the January release date since I want the game to have as much QC done before it's out. I started my PS4 playthrough of the first game recently so I'm starting my journey of going though each game in release order lol. Still need to get 2.8 but at least it's gone down to a good price.

I believe Valkyria Chronicles 4 is out this October, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see an E3 trailer of sorts throughout the week.

I think I'll follow suit once I get through my back log of anime.
I'm a perfectionist when playing games, so its going to take me ages to get collect everything on kingdom hearts 1 and 2. :(

I'm really dreading The Last of Us 2 gameplay. I know it's just going to spoil the game and I shouldn't watch it, but I know I won't be able to stop myself. :confused:

Please just show multiplayer and nothing else.

Back