Favorite "Non Anime" cartoons

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
that is if you don't find them too childish.

Animaniacs..... no idea why but i just love it to death, the jokes are terrible but they still have me in stitches.

that and freakazoid

Holy C***! This is 15+ stuff you are watching... :?
Granted I had the odd show or 2 I watched under certified, but that was only 15+ films when I was 14...

Drawn Together was funny. J.L and T.T were ok to watch, but Freakazoid and Animaniacs are classics!
When I was really young, I did watch the Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab, but that was because we just got Sky TV = CN. We were trying new things out... :roll:
Other than that, my childhood memories are a blur...

i haven't really watched many non anime cartoons recently..but the ones i do remember watching all the time was looney toons and tom and jerry...a while ago maybe but they are still good sometimes. The Simpsons and Futurama are the other ones i watch

My favourite non anime cartoons are
Invader Zim
Ren and Stimpy
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Inspector Gadget
Ed, Edd and Eddy
The Tick
Pinky and The Brain
Freakazoid
KA-BLAM
Cow and Chicken
Powerpuff Girls
Spongebob squarepants
Jackie chan adventures
Aaah Real Monsters
Rocko's morning Life
Dexter's Laboratory
Scooby Doo
Top Cat
Wacky Races
Family Guy
Simpsons
Futurama
American Dad
South Park

and the list goes on lol

Ren & Stimpy and South Park probably come out on top, Aeon Flux is up there, older things like Duckman and the Tick trail behind those a little, and I do enjoy Futurama and the Simpsons.
Out of the more 'kiddy' stuff the animated Batman is excellent, Star Wars : Clone Wars was very good, I was impressed by the Chronicles of Riddick OVA thing, Samurai Jack is good and Animaniacs had its moments.

Clone High was good too.

There are bound to be a lot more.

I liked the Marvel cartoons: Iron Man, Spiderman, X-Men, Fantastic 4 and of course my favourite..X-Men Evolution. Kitty and Rogue ftw :wink:
I didn't really like The Hulk that much, maybe it's too masculine. On the odd occasion I'll watch Totally Spies or W.I.T.C.H. if there is nothing else on. On the Disney channel I like watching Recess - though I've seen about 90% of the episodes by now.

Nearly forgot about Batman of the Future/Original Batman and Justice League. I'll watch them as well. :D
________
Stranger originated life insurance forums

the moomins rocked! i also like:
tom & jerry
x-men
road runner
jonny bravo
simpsons
futurama
the list goes on & on & on & on & on..........

These days I only watch Family Guy, American Dad and Futurama, South Park is old now and the Simpsons just isnt funny anymore.

Tom and Jerry (absolute brilliance!)
Powerpuff Girls (the old ones)
Dexter's Laboratory (the old ones)
Family Guy
South Park
The Simpsons (The new ones are terrible... although I'll be watching the Ricky Gervais episode on Sunday)
Foster's home for imaginary friends

Back