First Round - Guys Battles 3 + 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Right, here we go for the next two battles. First up, we see Tenma Kenzou from Monster going head to head with Luffy's Brother Portgas D Ace from One Piece.

Tenma Kenzou - Monster -
monster3.jpg

vs

Portgas D Ace - One Piece -
1.jpg

Second off, we have to fairly well known characters going head to head, with Cloud Strife from FFVII: Advent Children going head to head with the Bleachs' main man Ichigo Kurosaki.

Cloud Strife - FFVII:ACC + On a Way to a smile -
Cloud_Strife.jpg

vs

Ichigo Kurosaki - Bleach -
IchigoKurosaki.jpg

battles will last about 3 days, so get yourself voting.

Portgas D Ace and Ichigo Kurosaki

I don't want either Ichigo or Cloud to go through, but I am inclined to vote for one and I hate Final Fantasy.

Tenzo, EASILY. Also lol, this would have been the ultimate decision... when I was fourteen, but I honestly can't pick either... Ok, fiiiiiiiiiiiine. I pick Cloud, at least one thing he was in was good, FF:VII, disregarding the Compilation of FF:VII. With Bleach Ichigo just gets trolled on a weekly basis.

EDIT: So yeah, Tenzo and Cloud.

My brain is telling me Tenma but my heart is telling me Ace. I'm going to have to go with my heart on that one and... er... I think Cloud has a better sword.

Neither and Ichigo.

The two spiky haired guys with big swords going head to head? They'll impale themselves on their spikes if they aren't careful.

Portgas D Ace

and i'm in a bit of a dilemma about this, brooding emo or angry ginger prick...

Ichigo :) (no offense Cloud, i just like Squall more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back