Forums have been upgraded

Things have now reverted to their normal sides, so please disregard the last few posts, which make us look insane to those who didn't briefly experience the mirrored design >_>

R

ayase said:
OH GOD WHAT IS THIS I DON'T LIKE IT PUT IT BACK
You resistant-to-change-people! =P There you go ;)

Agent-347 said:
Great you guys work so fast.. Really sad the forum is so "ugly" now though, the current theme feels too "default".. (And I miss the header images)
But in another viewpoint I had some forums before with phpBB3 & searched for a nice little theme which was available. (X-Static it was called I believe. :3)
Either way: I'm reacting a bit too early as you guys probably are looking into what you can change/tweak of this forum.
Really great all posts/log-ins moved with me/us! If this was YT I'd give a blue thumb & if this was FB I'd "like" it, because it still exists & that's the most important thing.
PS: If this feels like a troll, it's not meant as one... I won't lie that I find the default theme ugly. XD It hurts my eyes in some way. :p
But the previous one was really fitting & complete, so yeah.. ^_^ It's hard to surpass a masterpiece...
well, we will have to blend it all at some point...

ayase said:
After five minutes looking around, I've decided I won't complain too much about this if the following conditions are met:
1. Avatars are returned to the left-hand side
2. The background is made a darker colour than white
3. I get a custom title
1 - done
2 - it's back to what it was before
3 - Feel like getting into writing to us again?

Max Takeshi said:
This is all kinds of interesting as it's evolving around us at the moment.
Thanks, eventually I'll stop fiddling around.

ayase said:
Everyone is simultaneously my friend and foe, so I won't have much use for it. That said, can we unban Aion now that we have an ignore button?
is he banned? I assumed he just lost interest....

Rui said:
Things have now reverted to their normal sides, so please disregard the last few posts, which make us look insane to those who didn't briefly experience the mirrored design >_>
R
Being true to my nickname, I had to make you all look insane ;)

chaos said:
ayase said:
OH GOD WHAT IS THIS I DON'T LIKE IT PUT IT BACK
You resistant-to-change-people! =P There you go ;)
I wasn't so keen on the colours, but I did quite like the curviness of the new-design-which-has-now-disappeared. The old design looks a bit wrong now, change it back again chaos. ;)

ayase said:
Feel like getting into writing to us again?
To you or for you? I could write you a post card next time I go on holiday. :p

Seriously though... Hell, why not? I've plenty of free-time ATM.

animefreak17 said:
wait isn't a friend and foe thing just asking for Trouble
Nah, not really. When you mark someone as your foe, you just stop seeing their posts / getting updates on them, etc.... It's like an ignore button. The friend is the other way around. You get notifications for what your friends posts.

ayase said:
I wasn't so keen on the colours, but I did quite like the curviness of the new-design-which-has-now-disappeared. The old design looks a bit wrong now, change it back again chaos. ;)
Maybe later...

ayase said:
To you or for you? I could write you a post card next time I go on holiday. :p

Seriously though... Hell, why not? I've plenty of free-time ATM.
Well, I've took you back from retirement, you should be able to login to control panel again. Let me know if you need a pwd reset and we've got quite a few titles to review ATM and I received one today that you may like...

animefreak17 said:
sooooooooo what exactly was wrong with the forums anyways?

details man details

P.S i bet this is a pain to try put together again

I think he mentioned it in the first post, something about sever trouble.

I'm getting used to this already, even though my first thoughts when clicking on here were much like Stewies from Family Guy:

"What's going on! Has something happened! I don't like change!"

chaos said:
Well, I've took you back from retirement, you should be able to login to control panel again. Let me know if you need a pwd reset and we've got quite a few titles to review ATM and I received one today that you may like...
Well that was fast. What have I let myself in for..?

I'll definitely need that password reset thanks. And you'll probably need my new address as I've uh, moved a couple of times since I was last involved. Unless you've been stalking me of course...

animefreak17 said:

details man details

P.S i bet this is a pain to try put together again
*sigh*

Looking weird but i'll get use to it. Annoying thing at the moment for me though is the alignment of the posts when compared to each other.

animefreak17 said:
Host is being a pain.

BlackWolf said:
I think he mentioned it in the first post, something about sever trouble.
Hosting company to be more precise.

BlackWolf said:
I'm getting used to this already, even though my first thoughts when clicking on here were much like Stewies from Family Guy:

"What's going on! Has something happened! I don't like change!"
=) it's not too different. We used to use subsilver and this is subsilver2.

ayase said:
Well that was fast. What have I let myself in for..?

I'll definitely need that password reset thanks. And you'll probably need my new address as I've uh, moved a couple of times since I was last involved. Unless you've been stalking me of course...
I'll email you that :)

Now that I've had the time to look back on it, it doesn't seem that much different anyway though now for some reason the top banner seems to have shrunk...

And now, we have two types of spoiler tags

Second type allows to have a title...

Last edited by a moderator:
OOoOooOOOoo! Shiny! :D :thumb:
yeah, but the top one stays revealed once clicked on. Not a problem, but whats the point?

Oh, right. It re-obcured again on recycle.

nice

does the

[Obscure] Spoiler: Spoiler with title

be used by other people e.g.

if say i said too much about what happens in a series and someone saw the spoil would they be able to cover it up just in case

animefreak17 said:
nice

does the

[Obscure] Spoiler: Spoiler with title

be used by other people e.g.

if say i said too much about what happens in a series and someone saw the spoil would they be able to cover it up just in case

Actually I think that's only mods who would be able to do that by directly editing the post.

Back