Forums have been upgraded

BlackWolf said:
animefreak17 said:
nice

does the

[Obscure] Spoiler: Spoiler with title

be used by other people e.g.

if say i said too much about what happens in a series and someone saw the spoil would they be able to cover it up just in case

Actually I think that's only mods who would be able to do that by directly editing the post.
yeah i know but its a good idea.

also i wounder if chaos or RUI or who evers doing this now can do something about the time.

“All great changes are preceded by chaos.” ~ Deepak Chopra

animefreak17 said:
also i wounder if chaos or RUI or who evers doing this now can do something about the time.
? It's set to UK, unless you overrode that with your own time...

animefreak17 said:
will we get a list of what we have new and whats changed.

That would be useful. But then again, I might come back again and change it all over again.....

animefreak17 said:
@chaos

so *chaos controls* all here. get it from shadow the hedgehog.

well anyways good night everyone.

hope the forums turns out good

lets get 1 thing straight here mr.....

i'm the one who makes the bad jokes........ got it

Apologies for all of the spammers, folks, please bear with us ;_;

Ryo Chan said:
who's online? it's always been at the bottom

He means the list of who is actively browsing a forum, which used to be in the top left. Evidence attached ;)

R

Are the spoiler tags working properly? I tried to look at Rui's answer in the missing anime vowels thread and it would'nt show me the answer (I had to use quote to see the answer in the end).

mangaman74 said:
Are the spoiler tags working properly? I tried to look at Rui's answer in the missing anime vowels thread and it would'nt show me the answer (I had to use quote to see the answer in the end).

They work differently now; you have to click the spoiler 'block' to reveal it instead of highlighting. The old ones weren't working properly and had to be reinstalled in their new form when the software was updated.

If clicking isn't working please confirm your OS/browser and I'll try to replicate and nag the boss :3

I guess it would be helpful if I included some example text without making you go all the way back to that thread.
like this.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
mangaman74 said:

They work differently now; you have to click the spoiler 'block' to reveal it instead of highlighting. The old ones weren't working properly and had to be reinstalled in their new form when the software was updated.

If clicking isn't working please confirm your OS/browser and I'll try to replicate and nag the boss :3

I guess it would be helpful if I included some example text without making you go all the way back to that thread.
like this.

R

Clicking works fine thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back