French editions to be published

Both Shinsekai Yori and Shirobako are up for pre-order on dybex.com and anime-store.fr for 29.99€ and 27.95€ respecitevely (SRP 34.99€). Confirmed to be A5 format.

Joze to tora to sakanatachi (Eurozoom) (SRP 39.99€ - November)
61LpHZZYrIS._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Combo BD / DVD
  • 32 pages booklet
These Eurozoom sets are quite expensive.

Vinland Saga (KAZÉ) (SRP 49.99€ - Mid september)
814oGO8If8S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Like Dororo, artwork still subject to changes. Content unknown. Probably a digistak with no extras.

Saint Seiya - The movies (AB Groupe) (SRP 24.99€ - Mid september)
71jCF8y8UdS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• 2 BD with the 5 movies (Gekijôban, Kamigami no Atsuki Tatakai, Shinku no Shônen Densetsu, Shinku no Shônen Densetsu, Saishû Seisen no Senshitachi, Tenkai-hen josô: Ouverture)

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (DYBEX) [Eps.14-26] (SRP 69.99€ - End of august)
vNhJAcy.jpg

• Combo edition (3 BD, 3 DVD)
  • Odyssey of the Celestial Ark movie in "Muss i denn" packaging
  • Poster
  • 6 artbooks, summing up to nearly 400 pages of content

Shinsekai Yori (DYBEX)
E6KPHE7XoAEZMcC

Full packaging shots
  • 3 BD50
  • Hard cardboard box with digipak
  • 52 pages booklet

Shirobako (DYBEX)
E6KOxzHWQAEvedF

Full packaging shots
  • 3 BD50
  • Hard cardboard box with digipak
  • 60 pages booklet
City Hunter Private Eyes (KAZÉ)
61jQygy0LmS._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Steelbook with the movie (BD / DVD combo)
  • 2 records "Nicky Larson Private Eyes - Vocal collection"
  • Exclusive drawing
  • 88 pages booklet
Dororo (KAZÉ)
61rbv%2BOHUhS._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• 4 BD
  • Stacked plastic trays (in a digibook-like setup)
That Shinsekai Yori set looks beautiful,
Absolutely hope it'll include the cover illustration of the 7th JP volume 新世界より That was my favorite, that Sentai and MVM both left out. (The latter has all the 8 other covers included in some manner of fashion, just not my favorite. T_T)
thanks to all those beautiful volume covers. Is there any chance there will be English subs on that? I may try and get it regardless and swap my current discs in just for that lovely set heh.

@Geriatric hedgehog , only release of From the New World which would fit is the Sentai complete collection, as this also has 3 discs like the French release will have. The US and UK part collection both have 4 discs.

As I have the Sentai complete collection, I might get this French release at some time in the future.

No, just French subs or says on any product description. No dub either.
@Geriatric hedgehog , only release of From the New World which would fit is the Sentai complete collection, as this also has 3 discs like the French release will have. The US and UK part collection both have 4 discs.

As I have the Sentai complete collection, I might get this French release at some time in the future.
Ah good to know, thanks. I didn't register it was 3 & not 4 discs. Any chance of @MVM releasing a similar digipak set in UK? Pretty please?!

Or you get the DVD edition, which is 5 discs and into which 4 foreign discs would also fit without moddling around... (and which would be cheaper than the BD edition, if you aren't wanting the F-discs anyway.)
Actually, the DVD edition appears to look different and since it's more discs, the digipack has more art and also the booklet has the Sentai Collection 2 Anime-key illustration cover.
vs.

Though the BD guide book is to have 58 pages and and the DVD is a booklet with 28 pages according to the product bio.

(Knowing me, I might be double dipping regardless eventually...)

Having no set of SSY yet, I've ordered the BD version. I'll post pics when it arrives, if that's of any use to you before placing an order.
I will only get it by the end of september unfortunately.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These (KANA) (SRP 19.99€, September)
81BZAXUbzRS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Slipcover and amaray, nothing else.

Or you get the DVD edition, which is 5 discs and into which 4 foreign discs would also fit without moddling around... (and which would be cheaper than the BD edition, if you aren't wanting the F-discs anyway.)
Actually, the DVD edition appears to look different and since it's more discs, the digipack has more art and also the booklet has the Sentai Collection 2 Anime-key illustration cover.
vs.

Though the BD guide book is to have 58 pages and and the DVD is a booklet with 28 pages according to the product bio.

(Knowing me, I might be double dipping regardless eventually...)
I'm very tempted, by the allure of that lovely packaging, to pre-order the blu ray set along with the US one and swap the discs around. Then again my better sense is holding me back, especially as I have the MVM blu rays already...

Golden Kamui S2 (@ANIME) (SRP: 29.95€, 29 September)
golden-kamui-saison2-dvd.jpg

2 DVDs, 36 pages booklet.
Gotta love DVD-only releases for recent animes in 2021. Based AL.

Neon Genesis Evangelion (DYBEX) (SRP: N/A, End of 2021)
evangelion-collector-dybex.jpg

Identical to Dynit set. Selecta Vision boxset should match as well.

Back