FS (North London collection only): Anime UK magazine issues 1-13, 5 early Animerica issues

ErsatzCulture

Hikikomori
For sale to anyone who can collect from North London - less than 100m from nearest overground station and bus stops - some anime magazines from the early/mid 90s:

Anime UK issues 1-13
Animerica vol 1, issues 0, 1, 4, 5, 6

Photo here - apologies for the glare on the Animericas.

All are in pristine condition - they've been sat unread for the past 20+ years, stored in polybags inside a box file. The Animericas do have store price stickers on, that may or may not be possible to remove without leaving any residue.

As I'm moving out imminently, and haven't looked at these for years, it seems overdue to try to offload them to someone who can make better use of them than me. (I've got a few other old mags and books I'd like to offload, including some Japanese mags & books, but I don't know how much interest there is from current fans in older anime - let's see how these go first?)

Not sure how to price these - I've never really traded or sold stuff, and doing searches for "anime uk" doesn't show up many relevant listings. Say £20 for the lot, but open to offers?

Hey! Anime UK is quality. Threw mine out decades ago lol

I'll take them if still going? I live near Woodford/Leyton area but can get to any tube in North London.

I'm also on Twitter as @7ten

Hey! Anime UK is quality. Threw mine out decades ago lol

I'll take them if still going? I live near Woodford/Leyton area but can get to any tube in North London.

I'm also on Twitter as @7ten
Just posted you a message on Twitter - same handle as I've used to register here.

I'm at Bush Hill Park in Enfield, so I guess the easiest way for you would be to get to Seven Sisters and then change to the Overground trains to Enfield Town.

Back