Screenshot_20231206-113249_HonkaiStarRail.jpg
Mwahaha, I am now ready to pick on some bosses with my monoquant team. But really, I had very good fortune nabbing Silver Wolf this time around despite actually getting another Himeko (now on Eidolon 2 - think the game is telling me something...) for the first pity run. Loved the last ghosty event though I wish they had done that around Halloween - it was just perfect for October.

Meanwhile in FGO I am fighting temptation on the Kama banner (I am very fortunate to have Summer Kama but can't help being very, very greedy...though to be fair it is Kama...) - just a few more hours to resist now. My grand plans to keep saving for next summer already were already interrupted by the great gudaguda characters (got very lucky with Ryouma who is just a regend) and now I have to try and resist Skadi for the Christmas event. Why is it so short this time? I've got apples to burn dammit!

Any Fate fans tried Samurai Remnant by the way? Any good? If I had more time that'd definitely be on my Christmas to-do-list but I still have to get back into FFXVI after getting derailed...

Any Fate fans tried Samurai Remnant by the way? Any good? If I had more time that'd definitely be on my Christmas to-do-list but I still have to get back into FFXVI after getting derailed...
I'm currently playing through the Ps4 version. It's fun so far, but I'm only 4 or 5 hours in. I'll probably keep chipping away at it over the coming weeks. It's difficult for me to fit in more than an hour or so of gaming at a time at the moment.

It's difficult for me to fit in more than an hour or so of gaming at a time at the moment.
Ah tell me about it brother... Last few months have been madness and trying regain some sanity this month. Hope you have a chance for some rest too this season.
View attachment 31701

My Argenti looks a little funny...
😂😂😂 Wasn't just me then heh. I was starting some mental arithmetic about whether I had enough quests left for a second pity run before I got the very pleasant surprise.

Screenshot_20240128-214028_Samsung Internet.jpg
Arknights put out a new survey so it's time to push my agenda once again. The English dub has been fantastic in many ways especially with characters receiving different accents. That said it's pretty odd how characters from RIM Bilition, a country based on Australia, receive either American or British accents. They even keep the slang! Hearing "strewth" with an American accent is just bizarre. I don't like it. Extremely cursed.

Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator "Invite Your Friends" Campaign

Picsart_24-02-26_18-43-13-298.jpg
20240226_183526.jpg

Invite code: 565ccag2dm7z

Last edited:
Anniversary stream tomorrow. Expect good rewards

More free pulls woohoo - I should now be able to manage one pity run heh. As I didn't really want any of the new characters, I was hopeful I'd save up resources for the eventual Luocha banner and then for Fu Xuan and Jing Liu's light cone banners - only to see the re-run banner announcements 😑. Oh well, let's hope I can grind enough currency and be blessed with good luck heh.

Back