SAHO

Thousand Master
To keep it short and sweet. This will be a discussion thread for Gacha games.
★ General talk

Announcements/News/Updates/Events
★ Mobile, PC, Consoles and Gachapon etc.
★ Artwork/Illustration
★ FLEXING ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ (e.g. Character pull)

568.jpg
★ ...whatever else comes to mind, tbc for now ¯\(ツ)

Have fun! 🔥

What is a gacha game?

Polish_20210528_014540463.jpg
A gacha game is a genre of video games that implement the gacha (toy vending machine) mechanic. Similar to loot boxes (prize crate) in video games, gacha games induce players to spend in-game currency to receive a random virtual item. Most of these games are free-to-play mobile games, where the gacha serves as an incentive to spend real-world money.

The gacha game model began to be widely used in the early 2010s, particularly in Japan. Almost all of the highest-grossing mobile games in Japan use it, and it has become an integral part of Japanese mobile game culture. The game mechanism is also increasingly used in Chinese and Korean games.
Wikipedia

Last edited:
Honkai Impact 3rd x Genshin Impact Crossover Event Announced
20210528_202609.jpg

Last edited:
💯 ➡️ 0️⃣
My eyes almost fell out of their socket. Then I read the article to find out the publisher. Throw eyes away, no longer necessary 👁️=⛔ Why couldn't Yostar handle Global like the JP release?! I honestly can hope NEXON doesn't break this gem with their greed.
Polish_20210529_134301645.jpg

Last edited:
A twist of Arknights, Honkai Impact 3rd, NieR Automata and a touch of DMC+Dark Souls? ... You know it! 🔥 Been highly anticipating a global release for this title and now we're drawing near.

I know what I'll be playing on the 27th 💃

View attachment 19044

Punishing: Gray Raven

(Early Access)

KURO TECHNOLOGY (HONG KONG) CO., LIMITED

View attachment 19043
View attachment 19042

Screenshot_2021-05-30-16-41-29-05.jpg
Honkai Impact 3rd? Sleep on it because once PGR drops, the surface you stand on will rumble. Still rocking on PGR CBT and my lord how can a mobile game be this godly tier. Embarrassed to say but many Anime styled Console/PC games cannot hold a torch to this godsend.

note: Lucia's seiyuu is Yui Ishikawa (Enterprise -Azur Lane-, YoRHa No.2 Type B (2B) -NieR:Automata-, Violet -Violet Evergarden and Mikasa Ackerman -A.O.T.- . In case that didn't win you over 👀

Quick Challenge Gameplay from yours truly. I'm playing on mobile so it's somewhat uncomfortable but I'll eventually get used to it. Nevermind, the game has PS4/Xbox controller support. Me and PGR are gonna get along real good 👊
Screenshot_2021-05-30-17-29-46-14.jpg
IMG_20210530_015501.jpg
Ah... also pulled the "Vengeance" loving Eula. Definitely love her swiftness as a Claymore and the way she swing her longswords with beauty and finesse 💖

Last edited:

Screenshot_2021-05-30-16-41-29-05.jpg
CBT is now a wrap. Had a absolute blast and looking real forward to coming back to it soon.

Pre-register link:

More gameplay from PGR (Early Access)
Vs. Roland
View attachment Record_2021-05-31-16-19-16_d3fdc1c6a7b5959d323ce9220d2bf040.mp4
This man actually had the audacity to call me weak? The gentleman literally couldn't get single hit in and was bodied throughout the short fight 😂 Roland, I believe you dropped this L card 👀

Vs. Roseblade
View attachment Record_2021-05-31-16-03-04_d3fdc1c6a7b5959d323ce9220d2bf040.mp4

Challenge mode「retake
View attachment Record_2021-05-30-16-59-25_d3fdc1c6a7b5959d323ce9220d2bf040.mp4

Last edited:
DMC V Inspired moveset? Looks like Ayaka will be dropping soon. Now to combine her with Keqing ❄️+⚡ That is Vergil reincarnation right there 👀 Time to get M O T I V A T E D

Last edited:
View attachment 19287
Going back about a year here but this is still my favourite pull in the game
Solid headhunt right there! Not only 1 Nian but 2 and she's Limited!?

I heard she'll be getting a rerun later this year. I've missed out on her banner the first run so I'll need save on both Orundum+Originite Prime. Can't lose out this year as well 😱

I also got a third one sometime later. But yeah her rerun should happen during the next Contingency Contract. She's also in the next limited banner with some interesting rate changes.
Screenshot_20210610-111602_Chrome.jpg
So even if you don't get the featured operators like Dusk or Saga then you're still likely to get Nian anyway. Hypergryph's handled limited characters really well compared to most games.

I also got a third one sometime later. But yeah her rerun should happen during the next Contingency Contract. She's also in the next limited banner with some interesting rate changes.
View attachment 19288
So even if you don't get the featured operators like Dusk or Saga then you're still likely to get Nian anyway. Hypergryph's handled limited characters really well compared to most games.
Noted ✅
I wasn't aware of this. Humbly appreciate the rates information ActionFaust 👍

The Arknights 2nd Anniversary concert Ambience Synesthesia has been uploaded to Bilibili for premium subscribers.
Ambience Synesthesia (1st Half)
Ambience Synesthesia (2nd Half)
Split into two uploads the first covers symphony and Chinese orchestra with notable themes like Requiem, Lullabye and Timeless. The second upload focuses on hip hop and rock with notable themes like Ceobe's Fungimist, Operation Blade and Renegade.

Alongside the concert Monster Siren has also released an EP for four of the new songs created for the concert. Sure is wild hearing so many genres for one game lol.
Ambience Synesthesia EP

Back