Gary Coleman's into mecha

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
One of Hollywood's most famous child actors, Gary Coleman, is a (mecha) anime fan! In an interview with the web column Pop Culture Collision, Coleman confirms he is a big fan of Robotech and Battle of the Planets. Selected quotes from the interview below:
  • "Yes, I'm actually a big Robotech fan. I used to read a lot of the Robotech comics when they first came out. I figured the comics would have more of the characters' back story. Robotech really inspired me and gave me my start in anime. I also used to watch that other show... what was it called? It had those people who were some kind of super force, with the birds and the special spacecraft..."

"...In modern anime, everybody always has swords. They're all samurais or ninjas or something. I'm sick of that! I'd rather they go back to the big robots and planes and all that technological stuff. That's the kind of Japanese animation I like!"
Thanks to Cybercomic69 for <a href="mailto:[email protected]">emailing us</a> this news.

I have no idea i'm sure he said he has some sort of bot that does this randomly like.

"insert something here"

Do you agree with this statement.

kupoartist said:
What you talking about Paul?

Quoted for shame :oops:

Well, if Coleman wasn't already a legend, he is now. I wonder if he auditioned for a part in the new Robotech movie?

Quite an amusing little interview there. And Gary Coleman is a legend, never let it be said otherwise!

Back