Giant List of Stores (UK Based or Shipping to UK only)

theirsbailiff

School Idol
Right, seeing as there isn't a thread to collect up the links of all the well known stores, I thought I make one for the site.

RULES:
Don't post sites that sell fakes - Obvious reasons why, and please don't cause drama if anyone does and the site they've posted is accused of selling fakes
UK Shipping only: Stores from other countries are fine, as long as they ship to here.
Dead Links will be removed: Sites will come and go, so I'll make sure that list is updated constantly.

If there's any other rules I can put up (Or any rules that need more elaboration on) then tell me.

The List

Price Comparison
Find-DVD
Find-Book

General Stores
Amazon: JP Version
Rakuten
Zavvi

General Book Stores
Wordery
WHSmith
Waterstones

General Geek Stores
Forbidden Planet: Large, well known geek store. Anime Section|Manga Section
Travelling Man:Comic Book store in Northern England.Manga Section

Anime/Manga
otaku.co.uk: UK based store that sells R1 DVDs and CDs.
Anime-On-Line: MVM's flagship store

Import Stores
YESASIA: Japanese/Chinese/Korean media store. Ships internationally.
Play-Asia: Import store that has this neat function to tell you whether a game from one region can play on a console on another, unless you own a PS3 in which case it's just a regular import store. You can also get DVDs and Books and stuff.
CD Japan: Import Japanese Media Store.
NCSX: Import Gaming Store. Also Sells Figures
Tenso: Use this site if you need to import stuff from Japan that can't be imported normally.
EzyDVD: Australian DVD/Bluray import store.
HMV Japan: (Pronounced 'Hoomv') Japanese Version of the well known UK Store.
Big In Japan: Japanese Figurines/Gunpla/Video Game store.
Robert's Anime Corner Store
DVDLand: Another Australian DVD/Bluray import store

Toys/Figurines/Gunpla/Hobbyist
Gundam Mad: Sells DVDs as well
Hobby Search
Hobby Link Japan
AmiAmi
AnimeZ

Last edited:
I just search Find-DVD, Up1 and AOL. In that order.

Pointless to just check individual sites when you can use price comparison.

Indeed. Find-DVD, Amazon UK, PlanetAxel (They have been getting cheaper lately), Play.com and RightStuf if we are including all that ship to the UK.

Re: Giant List of UK Stores

revertedtozero said:
Right, seeing as there isn't a thread to collect up the links of all the well known stores, I thought I make one for the site.
I think animefreak17 has made about three of them in the last month or so. :lol:

Sorry for the double post, But I've updated the list with the links. Also, to the person that said RightStuf, are you sure they ship to the UK?

I also use fnac and amazon France for some anime and manga that I REALLY want and can't find in english, as my french is a little beyond usable.

Added Manga-Market, Gundam Nation and Gundam Mad onto the list. Also, I'm wondering whether if it's possible to get summaries of all the stores from you guys, considering mine are just terrible.

revertedtozero said:
Added Manga-Market, Gundam Nation and Gundam Mad onto the list. Also, I'm wondering whether if it's possible to get summaries of all the stores from you guys, considering mine are just terrible.

Dont worry about it, i'd rather read a brief description of what the store offers than some convoluted explanation. Stick with what you've got.

animefreak17 said:
i get mine from axlemusic and hmv

Thanks for letting us know.

revertedtozero said:

Perhaps I could - by the way, how come the new links are not in bold?

Back