Girls Final - Casca vs Teletha Testarossa

Girls Final

• Casca - Berserk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa - Full Metal Panic!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casca is a worthy opponant for Tessa, but since I've never seen Berzerk, I have to go to Teletha Testarossa.

I demand her blood!!! Lucy is our queen and demands revenge!!! :D

Proro. says (16:49):

I swear to God

If Casca doesn't win AUKN is full of faggots

Jamie says (16:49):

I'll vote then

I vote for whoever the character is that isn't Tessa. Also why the hell isn't Yotsuba in this? That last round was a tie as far as I can recall.

Jayme said:

I swear to God

If Casca doesn't win AUKN is full of faggots

Jamie says (16:49):

I'll vote then

Thanks for posting it, bro. Kaname won this last year, we need a change.

Vote for Casca geiz! Edited for the kids/Religious folks.

Someone should post a good picture of Casca in more girly clothes to fight the claims that she looks too boyish...

R

I haven't seen berserk, but I vote Casca. I'm currently watching fmp, and I much dislike Tessa, she is just generally annoying :/

Rui said:
Someone should post a good picture of Casca in more girly clothes to fight the claims that she looks too boyish...

R
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good picture of Casca in girly clothes... with clothes on? >_>

Lupus Inu said:
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a good picture of Casca in girly clothes... with clothes on? >_>

Yes, I'm quite glad that this PC isn't monitored ;)

R

Lupus Inu said:
Rui said:

R
No, but I'll go with one with no clo-... Oh sh**! I forgot this was a public forum... :p

Despite both Sagara and Kaname making it to the finals last year, neither of them actually won it, it was Spike and Motoko in the end :p

Right, finally closing a battle on time =p

The winner and champion of the women is Casca by 13 votes to 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back