Captaaainuniverse

Time-Traveller
wowee what a mess the characters have been in this series, I think that's turned some people off by now but it's that much more rewarding to the people who've stuck with it. this one's a bit of a head scratcher with the Main Event of the episode; the apartment. if you've seen it, the rest of the post is for you:

so yeah, the apartment really throws the viewer for a loop, up until now, it can be assumed that sato lives alone and has killed her broken aunt, but she shows up at sato's apartment, I was assuming this was someone hired to be at her apartment for visitors (shoko mentioned before that no one answered the door) then after seeing her trying to pick up the police officer, I started thinking it couldn't be someone who was just told how sato's aunt acts, it must be the molestor from episode 1, but then the apartment switcharoo thing happened, it wasn't in the subtitles but something mentioned by sato in the last scene was "onii - chan" (older brother) which is possibly referring to an unrelated older man.

so the questions here would be who did Daichi dispose of? is that actually sato's aunt? did sato kill someone else?

wowee what a mess the characters have been in this series, I think that's turned some people off by now but it's that much more rewarding to the people who've stuck with it. this one's a bit of a head scratcher with the Main Event of the episode; the apartment. if you've seen it, the rest of the post is for you:

so yeah, the apartment really throws the viewer for a loop, up until now, it can be assumed that sato lives alone and has killed her broken aunt, but she shows up at sato's apartment, I was assuming this was someone hired to be at her apartment for visitors (shoko mentioned before that no one answered the door) then after seeing her trying to pick up the police officer, I started thinking it couldn't be someone who was just told how sato's aunt acts, it must be the molestor from episode 1, but then the apartment switcharoo thing happened, it wasn't in the subtitles but something mentioned by sato in the last scene was "onii - chan" (older brother) which is possibly referring to an unrelated older man.

so the questions here would be who did Daichi dispose of? is that actually sato's aunt? did sato kill someone else?

I mean, I think it's pretty clear the bag contains the occupant of 1208. Who that actually is, I guess we shall find out next week.

I'm still totally loving this show. Just when you think you've got it's number, it totally throws you for a loop, it's great.

Just finished watching, it was onii-san. This can be used for older brother or young male. I've found that most of the time in anime if they say older brother they use the more endearing version of onii-chan (unless they're a certain tsundere character that uses the informal aniki!) So probably the latter in this case and will turn out to be another f***ed up lesson in what love isn't.

Just finished watching, it was onii-san. This can be used for older brother or young male. I've found that most of the time in anime if they say older brother they use the more endearing version of onii-chan (unless they're a certain tsundere character that uses the informal aniki!) So probably the latter in this case and will turn out to be another f***ed up lesson in what love isn't.
well it's exactly what I think the Onii-san she mentioned is, not related but someone she's had to become familiar with moving in, I also think it's the animators not revealing who it is until next week

At first I was thinking 'what the heck is going on here' with how it was being presented to us, then at the end - she was actually using her old flat (where the Aunt lives) to pretend she lives there so that they won't know she actually lives in another one where the missing kid is located (the body is probably the missing kid's mother I presume). That way she can throw people off on them suspecting she has the kid in her old flat.

(the body is probably the missing kid's mother I presume)
That's got to be the former occupant of the flat, which will probably be revealed next week. Although there was more than one bag, but I got the feeling that Shio just wandered off from her mum at some point after they left the house, as the "ghost" of her mum admonished her about it.

That's got to be the former occupant of the flat, which will probably be revealed next week. Although there was more than one bag, but I got the feeling that Shio just wandered off from her mum at some point after they left the house, as the "ghost" of her mum admonished her about it.
I'm totally leaning on occupant, but remind me again where there was actually 3 bags? I remember daichi imagining there were 3 bags, but as the episode shows even though we may think he's close he actually doesn't know what's happening.
my guesses;
my ideas start with the idea that the occupant of her flat is her aunt, around the time sato abducts shio she finds living with her aunt who will let anyone use her unbearable, so this guy from a couple of floors up offers to take her in and winds up dead, daichi disposes of him thinking it's sato's aunt, now three theories are
- the occupant cannot control himself and tries to molest sato, sato defends herself and kills him
- probably more likely, the occupant knows that shio is a missing person, he plans to contact someone like the police or shio's parents to pick her up. sato won't let him seperate them and kills him in cold blood
- probably the least likely, he is a depressed artist and ends up killing himself, sato wants to dispose of the body without the authorities finding shio

I'm totally leaning on occupant, but remind me again where there was actually 3 bags? I remember daichi imagining there were 3 bags, but as the episode shows even though we may think he's close he actually doesn't know what's happening.
my guesses;
my ideas start with the idea that the occupant of her flat is her aunt, around the time sato abducts shio she finds living with her aunt who will let anyone use her unbearable, so this guy from a couple of floors up offers to take her in and winds up dead, daichi disposes of him thinking it's sato's aunt, now three theories are
- the occupant cannot control himself and tries to molest sato, sato defends herself and kills him
- probably more likely, the occupant knows that shio is a missing person, he plans to contact someone like the police or shio's parents to pick her up. sato won't let him seperate them and kills him in cold blood
- probably the least likely, he is a depressed artist and ends up killing himself, sato wants to dispose of the body without the authorities finding shio

IDK if it counts, but the OP has a 3 bags in it.

Maybe she couldn't fit the body in one bag, so she separated it into 3 bags.. kinda like recycling..
i'm being grim but if this bloke is like most of the young blokes in the series, cutting up someone should only take one bag. I'm pretty sure the three bags are all separate victims, otherwise there wouldn't be such a focus on three bags when they've been shown

I do have a theory of my own about the owner of the apartment:
The resident of 1208 had something to do with abduction of Shio and Satou kills him to protect Shio

I do have a theory of my own about the owner of the apartment:
The resident of 1208 had something to do with abduction of Shio and Satou kills him to protect Shio
It's been stated so many times that sato "found" shio, so I doubt it. I think it's that shio's mother lost her after they left her dad and sato abducted her at that point. Why do you think she's so attached to sato in the first place? Because sato made her feel safe when she was lost

Back