Hello, Again!

D1tchd1gger

Shrine Maiden
Hi

I'm back with a slightly different name because I forgot my password and the email linked to that account is an old work one, where I no longer work. Looking through my old posts I haven't been around for 5 years!

Until recently I've mostly watched films (all Ghibli, AKIRA, Ghost in the Shell, and a few Madhouse films) apart from the series on the shortly lived AnimeCentral channel such as Cowboy Bebop, PlanetES, and GitS Stand Alone Complex.

Since I've signed up to Netflix I've watched more series including Attack on Titan, Death Note, FMA: Brotherhood and Bleach. And now I've signed up to Crunchyroll and have so far continued Bleach, and watched Sword Art online season 1 and I'm currently watching Shirobako.

Hello, welcome back! If you want to have your two accounts merged together, feel free to drop me a message with your old username and e-mail (you can do so via the conversation system) :)

Hi

I'm back with a slightly different name because I forgot my password and the email linked to that account is an old work one, where I no longer work. Looking through my old posts I haven't been around for 5 years!

Until recently I've mostly watched films (all Ghibli, AKIRA, Ghost in the Shell, and a few Madhouse films) apart from the series on the shortly lived AnimeCentral channel such as Cowboy Bebop, PlanetES, and GitS Stand Alone Complex.

Since I've signed up to Netflix I've watched more series including Attack on Titan, Death Note, FMA: Brotherhood and Bleach. And now I've signed up to Crunchyroll and have so far continued Bleach, and watched Sword Art online season 1 and I'm currently watching Shirobako.
Welcome back and hope you have some fun :)

Back