Hello all

FLCL, Excel Saga and Baka & Test. Nice Choices.

I recomend giving these a try if you haven't seen them yet.

Black Lagoon
Drifters!
Fullmetal Alchemist
Attack on Titan
Interviews with Monster Girls
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works

@Denny Fisher Ah the other Bubblegum Crisis series, I also like full series where possible which is why I'm upgrading Nadesico.

FLCL, Excel Saga and Baka & Test. Nice Choices.

I recomend giving these a try if you haven't seen them yet.

Black Lagoon
Drifters!
Fullmetal Alchemist
Attack on Titan
Interviews with Monster Girls
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works

I enjoy Fate/Stay and Fate/Zero. I also have the game with fan translation patch. Never got around to Fullmetal Alchemist or Attack on Titan but they are on my to do list :)

Space Dandy is on Netflix as well, and it’s a great episodic series from the same director as Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop. I recommend it if you haven’t seen it already.

Reporting back that I took the recommendation and binged the first 9 episodes of FMAB today and it's pretty darn good. It's one of those shows I'm amazed at myself I didn't watch sooner in hindsight.

Also are you watching it in English or in Japanese?

I actually alternated for the first four episodes and ended up on the english dub for the rest when I thought it was good enough. When a show has a lot of episodes like a Shonen typically does I prefer the comfort of my lounge tv. The exception so far is Gundam since I favour the subs much more.

I actually alternated for the first four episodes and ended up on the english dub for the rest when I thought it was good enough. When a show has a lot of episodes like a Shonen typically does I prefer the comfort of my lounge tv. The exception so far is Gundam since I favour the subs much more.
The English dub is one of the best anime has to offer imo so good choice! Even though FMAB is technically a shounen it doesn’t drag fights out too long and has a very deep lore and brilliant world-building. You’re in for a ride!

Back