Hello there

Procrastinator

Hikikomori
Haven't really done one of these introduction things in a while but guess this is it.
I have been a fan of quite a lot of games that have come out of Japan for years but I've not actually seen much anime other than some of the big titles that most people know(not for lack of trying. I just procrastinate a lot).
Fortunately, life has provided me with an opportunity to actually start watching some.
Of course, things are always do much better when there are others to talk about them with so I decided to seek out somewhere to do that and found this place.
Oh yeah, thought I should also mention that I'm around the start of part 3 of JoJo. Is that important?
And I just realised its 4 in the morning nearly. Probably should have waited to post this.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome!

I'm fairly new to the forum myself, and very much a fellow night owl. JoJo is my favourite long running shounen series and part 3 is fantastic so enjoy it! What genres do you usually like in media? Maybe we can give you some anime recommendations!

Hi, welcome!

I'm fairly new to the forum myself, and very much a fellow night owl. JoJo is my favourite long running shounen series and part 3 is fantastic so enjoy it! What genres do you usually like in media? Maybe we can give you some anime recommendations!

Wow, I really didn't expect anyone to respond at this time. Glad to know I was wrong.
Anyway, regarding genres I'm more partial to than others I'd have to day that those with elaborate mystery plots are what interest me most. I enjoy really thinking about the plot and trying to figure out what's going on.
Something else I enjoy as well are more experimental shows. I like seeing concepts that aren't seen as much. Even though they can be somewhat hard to find at times.
Just remembered that I'd also like to find a good slice of life anime. I don't really like that kind of thing usually in other media but I'd like to try one if only to see how it would differ.
Last thing I'm editing in now. I'm feeling pretty tired now so I'm probably just going to go off for now. I say probably because I have said that so many times before and then not gone to sleep for the next 10 hours. This should be it for now though.

Last edited:
Hey welcome to the forum! 🍻

If you like mystery my recommendations would be Erased, The Perfect Insider and Vatican Miracle Examiners. All three are essentially who-done-its though they feel like 3 very different types of show. I think all 3 are great.

Of course, things are always do much better when there are others to talk about them with so I decided to seek out somewhere to do that and found this place.
This is also why I joined here and it's been great!

Hey welcome to the forum! 🍻

If you like mystery my recommendations would be Erased, The Perfect Insider and Vatican Miracle Examiners. All three are essentially who-done-its though they feel like 3 very different types of show. I think all 3 are great.

Erased is one of the ones I have seen actually. I was scrolling on Netflix one day, thought it sounded interesting, and binged it all there. The mystery was a bit too obvious(A shot that lingered just a bit too long) but the relationships between the characters were amazing in it.
I'll definitely put the other two on the list though.

Back