Hello!

Miglet

Completely Average High School Student
I've been lurking anon for a while and felt I should join :)
I've liked anime for a while but I've been out of touch for the past few years due to life.....

Been getting back into it these past few months and don't really know anyone who shares this interest with in my area.
Recently watched Log Horizon, GATE, Gintama and now started Haikyuu. Need to start watching Fairytail again.

Chobits, Ghost in the Shell, FMA & Kobato. originally got me into it.

If anyone has any suggestion on anime, let me know! i have a lot of catching up to do:)

I look forward to catching up with things and speaking to people who share the same interest.

I've been lurking anon for a while and felt I should join :)
I've liked anime for a while but I've been out of touch for the past few years due to life.....

Been getting back into it these past few months and don't really know anyone who shares this interest with in my area.
Recently watched Log Horizon, GATE, Gintama and now started Haikyuu. Need to start watching Fairytail again.

Chobits, Ghost in the Shell, FMA & Kobato. originally got me into it.

If anyone has any suggestion on anime, let me know! i have a lot of catching up to do:)

I look forward to catching up with things and speaking to people who share the same interest.

Welcome to the forum!

If you liked Log Horizon and Gate, have you checked out Konosuba? I think you might enjoy it :)

Thanks for the welcome :oops:

If you liked Log Horizon and Gate, have you checked out Konosuba? I think you might enjoy it :)

Haven't even heard of it so I'll add it to my list! Thanks for the suggestion :D

Main thing I've forgotten is that there isn't enough hours in the day to watch all the anime!

Hello hello!

Another Chobits fan! You could say that I have been...

..."chobbing at the bit" to meet one.

Lol omg....how I've missed the puns/jokes.

Hello Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello

Thats six Hello's against the Guten Tag and a head short of a Bonjour

The Australian G'Day still cost a six pack and a Sheila, whilst the
Здравствуйте is not said at all due to sanctions

Back