Hey

DragoStark

School Idol
So, I suppose I should have done this earlier but alas.

I've been a long time lurker around here but I finally decided to create an account to actually post some stuff. If anything, this place has inspired me to start getting through some backlog haha.
My actual anime collection is modest compared to what I've seen posted around here, but this place is a great way to keep up to date with new releases and stuff, just incase something pop ups that I'm actually interested in owning. I have to be picky after all; I've outgrown my room and space is incredibly limited aha.
I'm an avid figurine collector (had to slow down though) and I own a few Gunpla as well. I own a load of manga too, but recently apart from the odd Yuri series here and there (gotta support them as much as I can), I refrain from buying too much (again due to lack of space)
I also spend my free time playing PC games, possibly too much. Blizzard owns my ass.

Anyway, I'm just your average nerd and I look forward to engaging with the community around here a bit more!

Hi @DragoStark 👋🙂

Casual or hardcore anime fan - you'll be welcome here. Lots of folks here are really knowledgeable about things as well so just join in and have fun!
😊👍

So, I suppose I should have done this earlier but alas.

I've been a long time lurker around here but I finally decided to create an account to actually post some stuff. If anything, this place has inspired me to start getting through some backlog haha.
My actual anime collection is modest compared to what I've seen posted around here, but this place is a great way to keep up to date with new releases and stuff, just incase something pop ups that I'm actually interested in owning. I have to be picky after all; I've outgrown my room and space is incredibly limited aha.
Anyway, I'm just your average nerd and I look forward to engaging with the community around here a bit more!

Welcome to be officially part of the forums!
My backlog is equally as large, mainly because the amount of anime I've watched is quite small, so I just go "add to watchlist" crazy on MyAnimeList! Hehe.

Currently, my anime collection is one shelf long, but I have a rule that if it's available on Crunchyroll (since I'm subscribed too), I won't buy a physical release. Saves space (which I have a big problem with too), and money in the long run.
Hope you enjoy posting here, I certainly have in my short time here.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Hi Drago, pleased to meet another Fate/Stay fan.
You betcha. Rin best girl~ (although honestly, all the girls are Very Good) FSN has possibly been the best VN I've ever played, so much so I even got all the bad endings to unlock the Taiga/Illya scene at the end haha.

Welcome to be officially part of the forums!
My backlog is equally as large, mainly because the amount of anime I've watched is quite small, so I just go "add to watchlist" crazy on MyAnimeList! Hehe.

Currently, my anime collection is one shelf long, but I have a rule that if it's available on Crunchyroll (since I'm subscribed too), I won't buy a physical release. Saves space (which I have a big problem with too), and money in the long run.
Hope you enjoy posting here, I certainly have in my short time here.
Oh yeah man you'll have plenty to watch! Don't knock the oldies too. I am living for old school Gundam at the moment. Yeah I hear ya on space. I only really collect series I know I'm going to enjoy again, apart from the few I've gotten from mystery boxes over the last two years (skipped the most recent ones tho). I can't resist a good deal haha.

Back