Heylo there!

Qualia

Completely Average High School Student
Hello everybody, I'm Jon! I'm 18 and live in Weston super Mare, if anyone knows it.
Love the site, love anime and look forward to posting with fellow anime fans. I am fairly new to anime, with my interest having grown over the last 5 months or so. My current favourite is Ghost in the Shell: SAC, mainly because I feel it panders to my interest in philosophy, which I am about to start studying for at degree level in London.
Aside from GitS: SAC, I own / have seen:

Cowboy Bebop: The Movie and TV
X
Perfect Blue
Blood: The Last Vampire (Can't wait for the TV series!!)
Akira
Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV (This series made my heart melt, is the OVA worth watching, I heard Tylor is hardly in it.)
Read or Die OVA (So much fun!)
Spirited Away
Neon Genesis Evangelion TV and End of Evangelion (Which made me want to crucify myself.)

I am also currently working my way through:
Serial Experiments Lain
PlanetES
R.O.D TV
RahXephon

Well... that's it. Can only wish that in another 5 months it will be 10 times as long!! :D

Hiya Jon always good to see new bods to the world of anime, once you become hooked you will stay hooked. Welcome to the forums and all that lark :p

Thanks. This forum seems a much more mature and peaceful place than gaming forums I've been on before - get sick of all that flaming.

Yo Qualia welcome to the forum, ever see Eddie or Richy on their holidays where you live LOL, Nice selection of anime there, Perfect Blue and GITS:SAC YaY 8)

Welcome to the forums, looks like you've made a good start on a collection- and never fear, you'll get more than enough recommendations around here to help it grow in size :)

Welcome to the forums...ah yes gaming forums...i try not to go on them as much any more..they can be a lot of..trolling and a lot of stupid topics as well...but anyway...enjoy your time here

Welcome to the forums! :D

yet another member with a good taste in anime...RahXephon and Lain are two faves of mine as well - you'll enjoy seeing those through to the end!

Hi!

Welcome to the best forums around! :D *biased*

You have good taste in anime - Perfect Blue is especially excellent in quality and hopefully you are enjoying Serial Experiments Lain, just as much!

Looking forward to seeing you post around in the various sections! :wink:
________
HONDA I-SHIFT SPECIFICATIONS

Back