hi everyone, i'm new ^_^

toruko1984

Completely Average High School Student
hi my name is toruko1984, my real name is selim, toruko means turkish in japanese and i am a animé fan, i used to be a pokémon fan and i gave it up, but now i want to explore and discover other animé's out there, please any of you guide me and tell me what other good animé's are out there ^_^

thank you

toruko1984 a.k.a selim ^_^

Welcome to the forums Selim! You've come to the right place if your looking for recommendations!

First questions: What type of anime are you interested in? Action? Drama? Also, what other anime have you seen (and enjoyed)?

Paul said:
Welcome to the forums Selim! You've come to the right place if your looking for recommendations!

First questions: What type of anime are you interested in? Action? Drama? Also, what other anime have you seen (and enjoyed)?

hello paul

i would like advise from you or others on which anime's i should get into, i have heard of one, cowboy bebop and thats about it, i've seen the movie of cowboy(i forget which one) and i just wanna try to get into others, i like action, romance and funny anime's but i dunno what they are or what are the names of them......so there you go

aznor ~

Anonymous said:
Paul said:

hello paul

i would like advise from you or others on which anime's i should get into, i have heard of one, cowboy bebop and thats about it, i've seen the movie of cowboy(i forget which one) and i just wanna try to get into others, i like action, romance and funny anime's but i dunno what they are or what are the names of them......so there you go

erm.......i was the one who posted the last message, why did it come out as 'guest'? werid......

toruko ~

Apologies for the late reply Toruko, I only tend to notice this forum when new theards appear in it.

Now for the recommendations.

Drama- Fruits Basket
Crazy- FLCL
Sci-fi- Neon Genesis Evangelion
Mind bender- Serial Experiments Lain
Fantasy- Visions of Escaflowne
Drama/Fantasy- Berserk

Those are all personal favourites right there, but I think most anime fans would consider them classics anyway. Let me know if you have already seen these, I have a load more up my sleeve.

Back