Hi

thenakedswami

Hikikomori
Hi All,

I'm a U.K based animation designer and animator (since forever...:)) - I've written articles on Anime for magazines like "Anime UK" and on animation in general for various UK magazines and some online publications.

*Gets in before the weird brigade*

Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Ignore everyone else, they're wierd!

:p

Hey, welcome! I hope you have an excellent time here :) Really cool to hear you wrote for Anime UK!

Hi All,

I'm a U.K based animation designer and animator (since forever...:)) - I've written articles on Anime for magazines like "Anime UK" and on animation in general for various UK magazines and some online publications.
Hi ^,^ anime UK is the best news site next to these guys!
And 2 questions about animation;
Anything I know? And..
Can you teach me? ( I want to start on comics but I'm abit... lacking in skills.. also que weird brigade!)

Hi All,

Hello and welcome, hope you come to enjoy it here as much as I do.
*Gets in before the weird brigade*

Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Ignore everyone else, they're wierd!

:p
what do you mean before? You’re in a cult, pretty sure that definitely makes you part of the weird brigade.

Hi all!,

@Teapot - Yes, I wrote at least 2 for Anime UK and also for Manga Mania.

@Captaaainuniverse - I've worked on things you know and a lot you wouldn't :) - there are more colleges than ever running degree courses in animation (than when I started out when there was only one & even that didn't *teach* you to become an animator...) so either enrol on one of those or you can find loads of online tutoring courses.

*in best Lorraine Kelly voice" helloo
No, no, no NO! Dude you've got the inflection all wrong! *exhasperated sigh* :rolleyes:

And it's, "Och, hulloooo, it's meeee, Patient-X!"

EDIT: It's too late, the weird brigade have arrived!

Back