HiHi *waves*

Mangaminx

Stand User
Hi been reading the website for a little while now , so felt it was about time I signed up for the forum!

Hmmm a little bit about me, my names Michelle , im 20 and from the UK .
A bit of a newcomer to anime I only really started buying anime DvDs last year after randomely picking up a Noir disc in HMV and instantly falling in love with the series. Since then my collection has began to grow a great deal , and I think its fair to say anime ( and manga ) , is one of my main hobbies now.

Well, thats it for my brief introduction , Im sure ill be posting on various threads from now on though!

Howdy.

I haven't seen Noir yet, but I'm starting to think that I'm missing something good. Hope you have a cool time hanging around.

Hi!
it's nice to actually have another female on here - no offence you guys are the nicest anime people out there :D , but I've not felt I could recommend a load of anime because it's so girlie :oops:

Although I might be mistaken in thinking they are only 2 females here? anyone know?

I think we have 3 or 4 female users, give or take new people signing up. Don't feel bad about recommending certain anime though, much of the stuff I recommend is often overlooked too ;) And besides, it can always help more like-minded people discover the site.

Back