Hogepiyo! (and Hello)

Umiko

School Idol
Hello!

I've been a fairly long time watcher of anime and recently started reading manga.

Very much a lover of slice of life anime series such as New Game (of which my username/avatar comes from), Shirobako, Sakura Quest, I Don't Understand What My Husband Is Saying, Teekyuu and Aho-Girl.

Manga-wise I've recently picked up Food Wars, Fire Force and Goodnight Punpun.

I haven't really been a member of a message board in ages so hopefully things will go well.

Nice to meet everyone! :)

/umiko

welcome, umiko! hope you'll be having a ball finding your way around the threads, people on here are usually so awesome to each other I've forgotten to read the rules! they may make you think there's no need for them.

and aho girl isn't slice of life, it's a rule book, with rule No.1 being bring bananas!

Who DOES understand what their husband is saying? XD

Anyhoo, welcome to the board - I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Goodnight PunPun is quite the experience, everyone seems to interpret it differently, hope you enjoy it! And welcome to the forum as well!

Hello!

I've been a fairly long time watcher of anime and recently started reading manga.

Very much a lover of slice of life anime series such as New Game (of which my username/avatar comes from), Shirobako, Sakura Quest, I Don't Understand What My Husband Is Saying, Teekyuu and Aho-Girl.

Manga-wise I've recently picked up Food Wars, Fire Force and Goodnight Punpun.

I haven't really been a member of a message board in ages so hopefully things will go well.

Nice to meet everyone! :)

/umiko
Welcome to the forums :)

welcome, umiko! hope you'll be having a ball finding your way around the threads, people on here are usually so awesome to each other I've forgotten to read the rules! they may make you think there's no need for them.

and aho girl isn't slice of life, it's a rule book, with rule No.1 being bring bananas!

Thank you. I'll bring bananas to every post. :D

Hello!~

Thank you. :)

Who DOES understand what their husband is saying? XD

Anyhoo, welcome to the board - I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Thanks! I hope to be one of those husbands one day. :D

Goodnight PunPun is quite the experience, everyone seems to interpret it differently, hope you enjoy it! And welcome to the forum as well!

Cheers. Will have to buy Volume 2 at some point.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

Thanks. :)

Welcome, welcome, @Umiko. :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thank you! I'm sure I will. :D

Cheers. :)

Back