Hot or Not

Kei-kun

Student Council President
Oh, yes. Perhaps in a future sequel where her body is actually developed. So, for now, not hot.

or is it

Kei-kun

My image was Ciel from Black Butler btw. Meant as a trap, but I suppose it worked the other way around after all. Was going to post Sebastian, originally.

Not - never trust anyone whose tail looks like a cow's.

ayase

State Alchemist
Dancing screaming itching squealing fevered feeling...
Jayme said:
Hot Hot Hot!
/singalong

--------------------

Physically, alright. Hair's too long. There's some muscle definition in the arms at least, which makes for a bit of interest. And she looks a bit mean in that pic as well (a plus IMO) but personality wise I've really no idea. All in all I'd say there's potential hotness there. She's no Torako though.

C'mon guys. Show me how secure in your sexuality you are.

Kei-kun

C'mon guys. Show me how secure in your sexuality you are.
Absolutely hot. I don't think I've ever seen anything that hot besides the sun itself. :lol:

I could show the full picture, but I'm not entirely sure it abides by the law.

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
Not, because her breasts look a weird shape.

I was so pleased to see ayase's name in the "last post" column for this thread, knew he would have something boom to add. Torako is hot in her own way, and also really cool.

Let's have a group photo:

Kei-kun

Her left breast is pressed against another girl's shoulder. In case you meant that. lol
Anyway that's from Weiss Survive. Try google image.

ilmaestro

State Alchemist
Hah, no, although I do see what you mean now. Her breasts just look like they've been "stuck on", so to speak.

memorium

Za Warudo
ilmaestro said:
Not, because her breasts look a weird shape.

I was so pleased to see ayase's name in the "last post" column for this thread, knew he would have something boom to add. Torako is hot in her own way, and also really cool.

Hot, Hot and Hot, which anime are they from?

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
memorium said:
ilmaestro said:

Hot, Hot and Hot, which anime are they from?
Minami-ke, plus you so fell for the trap on the right. There not street legal, but Chiaki's a bit hard to say no to. So you get one HOT from me memo.

Lelouch has the looks, but he's a bit of a poser so a not from me

Oh Yes, must be Popura by now