Hot or Not

@Kei-kun

Swiss_Retard-1217463785.jpg

i came

My image was Ciel from Black Butler btw. Meant as a trap, but I suppose it worked the other way around after all. Was going to post Sebastian, originally.

Not - never trust anyone whose tail looks like a cow's.

alice-carroll-paddlejpg.jpg

Dancing screaming itching squealing fevered feeling...
Jayme said:
Hot Hot Hot!
/singalong

--------------------

Physically, alright. Hair's too long. There's some muscle definition in the arms at least, which makes for a bit of interest. And she looks a bit mean in that pic as well (a plus IMO) but personality wise I've really no idea. All in all I'd say there's potential hotness there. She's no Torako though.

e0160330_6484446.jpg

C'mon guys. Show me how secure in your sexuality you are.

C'mon guys. Show me how secure in your sexuality you are.
Absolutely hot. I don't think I've ever seen anything that hot besides the sun itself. :lol:

jgweisssurvive.jpg

I could show the full picture, but I'm not entirely sure it abides by the law.

Not, because her breasts look a weird shape.

I was so pleased to see ayase's name in the "last post" column for this thread, knew he would have something boom to add. Torako is hot in her own way, and also really cool.

Let's have a group photo:

moe%2019944%20sample.jpg

Her left breast is pressed against another girl's shoulder. In case you meant that. lol
Anyway that's from Weiss Survive. Try google image.

ilmaestro said:
Not, because her breasts look a weird shape.

I was so pleased to see ayase's name in the "last post" column for this thread, knew he would have something boom to add. Torako is hot in her own way, and also really cool.

moe%2019944%20sample.jpg

Hot, Hot and Hot, which anime are they from?

CG__Lelouch_Lamperouge_by_CodeGeass.png

memorium said:
ilmaestro said:

moe%2019944%20sample.jpg

Hot, Hot and Hot, which anime are they from?

Minami-ke, plus you so fell for the trap on the right. There not street legal, but Chiaki's a bit hard to say no to. So you get one HOT from me memo.

Lelouch has the looks, but he's a bit of a poser so a not from me

popura_sm.jpg

Oh Yes, must be Popura by now

Ah, I was thinking you would just claim sheer madness and be done with it. :p

I'm saying "not" on the other Misaki, she reminds me of someone else, but I'm not sure who, and it's putting me off.

Is this better?

91438.jpg

Back