Hullo!

Signed up last December and never bothered to make an introduction... ^_^;

Hi! I'm Lauren, I'm 23, and I work at Anime Limited (got a customer query, order problems, etc., you'll more than likely be chatting with me).

I tend to keep to myself and just read through the forums, but I will probably chime in once in a blue moon. More than happy to chat here and there though!
Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.

Beware of the lewd cult unless you are into that sort of thing hue hue.

And does AL like *Insert anime here* lol

Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.

Beware of the lewd cult unless you are into that sort of thing hue hue.

And does AL like *Insert anime here* lol

Thanks! Happy to be here (for now...)

You're welcome and are you watching or reading any series at the moment?

I'm still slowly but surely making my way through Hyouka at the moment. Really enjoying it! :D I've not really had a lot of time to myself to watch anything tbh, but I've been going between that and Arrested Development.

As for reading material, I don't tend to read any manga. I have however just finished vol. 2 of Snotgirl, and moving on to the New 52 Harley Quinn graphic novels. :)

I'm still slowly but surely making my way through Hyouka at the moment. Really enjoying it! :D I've not really had a lot of time to myself to watch anything tbh, but I've been going between that and Arrested Development.

As for reading material, I don't tend to read any manga. I have however just finished vol. 2 of Snotgirl, and moving on to the New 52 Harley Quinn graphic novels. :)

Cool, hope you enjoy it and what do you think of Hyouka it so far?
I don't follow much tv but hope you are enjoying arrested development also.

Nice, I haven't read snot girl or follow much of the DC or Marvel comics as there is so many versions ha ha

Cool, hope you enjoy it and what do you think of Hyouka it so far?
I don't follow much tv but hope you are enjoying arrested development also.

Nice, I haven't read snot girl or follow much of the DC or Marvel comics as there is so many versions ha ha

Yeah! I'm really liking it - over halfway through now. It's strange how enjoyable it is for a series where very little actually happens in it. It's beautifully animated though.

That's very true, I'm expecting to end up terribly lost and confused since I haven't read anything else in the DC universe. Just thought I'd test the waters... ^_^;

Yeah! I'm really liking it - over halfway through now. It's strange how enjoyable it is for a series where very little actually happens in it. It's beautifully animated though.

That's very true, I'm expecting to end up terribly lost and confused since I haven't read anything else in the DC universe. Just thought I'd test the waters... ^_^;
SWeet, that is always a good thing XD

Yeah best of luck needing to read the next 75 different comics to get a conclusion lol.

SWeet, that is always a good thing XD

Yeah best of luck needing to read the next 75 different comics to get a conclusion lol.

If I'm lost/not enjoying it then chances are I'll bail on it (one of the key lessons I learned at university; if you're not enjoying the book - drop it, forget about it, kick it under the bed, and pretend it never happened).

If I'm lost/not enjoying it then chances are I'll bail on it (one of the key lessons I learned at university; if you're not enjoying the book - drop it, forget about it, kick it under the bed, and pretend it never happened).
Ha ha ha I agree though i generally just give some of my stuff to charity shops,

Ha ha ha I agree though i generally just give some of my stuff to charity shops,

I probably should do that, but I never get rid of my books... I still have my huge uni textbooks that I didn't even use while I was actually at uni xD

*realises that I'm actually a book hoarder and should really address this problem*

I probably should do that, but I never get rid of my books... I still have my huge uni textbooks that I didn't even use while I was actually at uni xD

*realises that I'm actually a book hoarder and should really address this problem*
Ha ha yeah the books can build like other types of media.
I try to do a stock check every few months or so to see if there anything I need or that can be given to charity.

But if you play it by anime logic you could say you are a book hoarder for plot reasons :p

Back